Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the first page the best. I loved the hatred of the elderly element. The whole thing was consistently funny. See parodies are your strong suit. Great job. :up:

:ohmy: Glad you liked it!

One of the series mainstays of the series is episodes that string together parodies of commercials, along with commercials for products I made up myself. EG:

picturemz7.jpg

I bet you'd enjoy those.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......:sexywink:

So that's what you call it huh?

:angel:

How long do you have the boot on for?

TFIF!! Just convinced my hubby to bring takeaways home for dinner!! :rockon:
:lol: i'm not sure yet. i have a followup next week. i hope not too long :( although it does make my foot feel a lot better.

ooh :drool: i love takeaways

:love: On the old Interfence I only had 23 buddies.....but on this new fandangled one I have 35.....I's feeling da luv :yes: :heart:

:love: On the old Interfence I only had 23 buddies.....but on this new fandangled one I have 35.....I's feeling da luv :yes: :heart:

I had 38 before, now only 27. I think a bunch of friend requests are pending (they were probably for people who hadn't posted here in three years :lol: ).

:yikes: Seriously?? That's really freaky!

Oh and a tip from me......please ask to be knocked out for surgery.....:yes:
oh believe me i know!! i've done it both ways...the first examples i think of are i was knocked out for my wisdom teeth, but not for my gum surgery. not being knocked out = freaky!! it was creepy to feel the surgeon...ya know, i probably shouldn't go into detail :lol:

Oh my. I hope everything gets fixed. :hug:

:eyebrow: Would they remove the bone or fix the tendon?? And if they remove the bone, do you get to keep it?? :hyper:
they'd remove the bone :lol: oh, and shave some off the "regular" one cuz it sticks out too much too. lol, i wonder if i could keep it :hmm:

:ohmy: Glad you liked it!

One of the series mainstays of the series is episodes that string together parodies of commercials, along with commercials for products I made up myself. EG:

picturemz7.jpg

I bet you'd enjoy those.

Nice. I bet those are all really funny. See now we have to find the strongest part of Pfan and LMP's humorous sides. You will even be credited as the Three Musketeers. :wink:

Are the friend requests new features because I had never noticed them?
yeah, everyone from your buddy list *should* still be there as a contact. but now there's the added option to be their friend as well. to me it seems a bit redundant, if i have them listed as a contact, of course i want to be their friend :shrug:

and some of the peeps on my buddy list haven't posted in years...or have been banned :shh:

Hey El Mel!!! I forgot to ask, how was seeing Radiohead in my hood?

It fucking rained ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. And it was 47 degrees. :scream:

But you missed a brilliant show. Radiohead made everything better. :heart: They played ALL of In Rainbows. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom