Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I just thought of that would be made of all kinds of SuperWin, the Three Musketeers working on a comedy show. :combust:

:hmm: I've talked such a thing over with LMP, but getting Pfan on board would certainly sweeten the pot. We just need to think of an idea...

"What do you get if you win?"
"$80 and a toothbrush"
"Can I have the toothbrush?"
"No."
"Can I have the $80?"
"I don't see why not."

Good conclusion. :lol:

My favorite is on page 3:

"Cool paint jobs win races. Never forget that. I won the Cumberland Derby one time in a row, so I would know."

How'd that go, or is the jury not out yet?

It was really quite interesting and not a lot of fun :yikes: all at the same time. Found out I had two arrhythmia's :yikes: instead of one. They are 95% sure they got the one that was causing the dizzy/fainting spells, but no idea on the other as it wouldn't play ball and show where it was coming from. I can tell you that being awake and having lasers burn into your heart is a little bit painful and none too pleasant. I'm off all meds now and playing the waiting game to see if it worked and to what extent. Joy. :|

It was really quite interesting and not a lot of fun :yikes: all at the same time. Found out I had two arrhythmia's :yikes: instead of one. They are 95% sure they got the one that was causing the dizzy/fainting spells, but no idea on the other as it wouldn't play ball and show where it was coming from. I can tell you that being awake and having lasers burn into your heart is a little bit painful and none too pleasant. I'm off all meds now and playing the waiting game to see if it worked and to what extent. Joy. :|

:yikes:

I can imagine. Just waking up after surgery is unpleasant, to say the least.

Glad things appear to have worked out thus far.

:lmao: it's only because i have an orthopedic boot on my foot! :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......:sexywink:

So that's what you call it huh?

:angel:

How long do you have the boot on for?

TFIF!! Just convinced my hubby to bring takeaways home for dinner!! :rockon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom