Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus that's complicated

i am on my final subsection before i send it to you :hyper:

Yeah, Melbourne's course crediting thing is just demented. A standard subject is worth 12.5 points. WTF? At least in Queensland, a standard subject was worth 2 credits (never really got why it wasn't 1 though!).

And I'm just reading up on PhDs and it turns out the thesis for that is 80,000 words, not 50,000 as I thought. That'd be intense. And good.

Ok, I don't get it, I'm home for summer break, for the time being mom's borrowing my car to get to work, I havent' had decent sleep in three days, and yet, I have to borrow my sister's car to take my brother to work why?

I am so sick of her taking advantage of me being home to completely ignore our brother.

Got to admit this intimidates me, from the Masters by Research and PhD pages on Melbourne Uni's website:

Your application must be recommended by the relevant School. This indicates that the department concerned is satisfied with your academic background, that your research topic is deemed suitable, and that adequate supervision for your topic is available.

How the fuck do I convince a bunch of Aussies that my Kiwi history shit is suitable? Guess I'll be harping on about that "gave women the vote first" thing a whole lot ...

Hi bono_212! I've forgotten what I'm supposed to call you :reject:
Sucks about the car stuff... :(

Hi Bonnie! :wave:

*pummels Ax*

I wasn't paying huge amounts of attention to Signify, but I'm pretty sure it was good. I've just gone through my PT folder and plugged all those random songs into their proper albums... they might make more sense now :D

It usually takes me a good few listens to form an opinion about music, but I didn't dislike it :wink:

I wasn't paying huge amounts of attention to Signify, but I'm pretty sure it was good. I've just gone through my PT folder and plugged all those random songs into their proper albums... they might make more sense now :D

It usually takes me a good few listens to form an opinion about music, but I didn't dislike it :wink:

Ahh, right, cool. Hope you're enjoying TSMS.

So far, so good!

I seem to recall I rather enjoyed Idiot Prayer... :hmm:

My picks for TSMS are Phase 1 of the title track, Dislocated Day, The Moon Touches Your Shoulder, and depending on the edition, Stars Die. I'm sure phanan's about to point out that I just named nearly the entire album.

As for Signify, I adore Waiting Phase One, Sever, Every Home Is Wired, and Dark Matter.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's worth a reply, but it's still funny and quite refreshing to see such a reaction to one of your posts. :lol:

:lol: Yeah.

It was a weak response, though, so I called them out for not even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom