Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this is another of my all-time-favourites:
sad.gif

He just looks sort of put out, but on the forum I post on most regularly the code is :devastated:, which I enjoy.

what would live survivor be?

i had a vague idea for determining yoru favorite album if you had to kick your 3-4 favorite songs off each album. so basically which album is strongest overall or has the heighest median or something...i bet if there was a way to get people to do it objectively it would surprise people.

Live Survivor would be exactly that - voting based on live versions. I have a rough outline of how it would be done but it'd need to be refined before we start it, and it would be VERY long.

And ooh, that could be an interesting way to do things. Also, I can't remember if we've done a least favourite song survivor before ...

Damnit, I just lost a window I had open with Old Interference. Not that there was much point keeping it around, but it was nice.

Shame there's not an option to still view Interference in the old style ...

Live Survivor would be exactly that - voting based on live versions. I have a rough outline of how it would be done but it'd need to be refined before we start it, and it would be VERY long.

And ooh, that could be an interesting way to do things. Also, I can't remember if we've done a least favourite song survivor before ...

i see farrrrrr too much peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr involvement if that gets up .

you could have a your favorite note survivor -
the raiiiiin note
the smoke sound
the high C
the low hummm

i see farrrrrr too much peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr involvement if that gets up .

you could have a your favorite note survivor -
the raiiiiin note
the smoke sound
the high C
the low hummm

Goddamnit you just beat me to it! :lmao:

Great minds, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom