Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. :rockon: sucks. My top 10 would be:

:lmao: :laugh: :drool: :hyper: :crack:
:angry: :tsk:

ok that's pretty similar to yours. Actually I would get a kick out of it just cycling random ones, as those 10 I actually know.

:tsk: and :angry: deserve a spot, definitely.

But not :laugh: . Fuck him. Nothing is that funny.

But :macdevil::camera::der::kiss::pray: :evil:wtf. especially :evil: that shit is fugly.

(that was the 2nd part of my post, which went over the image limit. I would say that smilies shouldn't count for the image limit but then I realized :hmm: it's a good thing :yes: some people can only put 12 in their posts. :no: )

:tsk: and :angry: deserve a spot, definitely.

But not :laugh: . Fuck him. Nothing is that funny.

:laugh: is tied inextricably to my superthread use. In like the first pop survivor thread which we are commemorating here, I commented that it's a fun smiley and better than :lol: which looks kinda silly and kinda like :yawn:

Ian agreed and we switched.

Give me the : code :
let's see...

angry - i hate that one. it's soooo...asymmetric. :mad: is better.
sick - creepy. :barf: is better if you're feeling sick. or maybe :yuck:
mac - weeeeeeeak. he doesn't look demonic at all. it reminds me of a little kid wearing devil horns. oooh, so scary! :macdevil: is a little better i guess.
yell - stoooooopid. :rant: or :scream: are better.
laugh - god i hate this one. i like :lol: better.

and i hate rockon. there is no suitable substitute for this, it's just lame. and the band smilies. they're outdated :hmm:

i think that's all.

oh yes, and :pray: how lame.

:drool: is number one.

Current tags:

american spelling ftl
axver's social life
bitchslap from khan ftw
boobs
bug pinus
forget it! i can't spell
humorous get it right
misspelled humourous ftl
my purity score's gone :)
pfan really likes pee
postwhore
superthread
varitek's really a dude
vazza's boobs
yes i will. pwned

You know what's dumb? :eeklaugh: is dumb.

I want smilies for :facepalm: :runaway: (could be you are crazy i'm running or omg that is awesome i'm off to see it stat) and probably a few others. Plus the :depressed: one that you can find in the post icons
down.gif

And I'd like to give the boot to some dumbass ones that annoy the fuck out of me. :bonodrum: I am looking at you and the users who use you in every goddamned post.

Then there's ones that are a good concept but I find ugly. Like :drunk: :yippie: :sick: :der: and :scratch:. I really like scratch as a concept, but I usually want to use it to say "wtf you idiot" and I think it looks dumb, and you don't wanna look dumb when you're calling someone else dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom