Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: i never noticed it looked like that!

as pee fan said, you can do tags when you make a new thread, or mods can add them after the fact :drool:

So wait what is the baby bottle thing then? Does it mean that the post has tags, or is it something else?

And what will happen to it if this thread gets stars, too?

:hmm:

guys, i figured out the quick reply thing :der:

when you click a post to quote in quick reply, you have to make sure to click the box "quote message in reply?"
I knew that part, it's just that a few hours ago when I did it, I checked the box and then it was checked by default for a while. Just now I kinda assumed it would be checked by default and it wasn't, for my response to peefan and for this one.

Me giggling at myself was definitely just me clicking the wrong quick reply, and I do that on occasion with Quote but then you see it and go back and get the right one, whereas this is blind.

I knew that part, it's just that a few hours ago when I did it, I checked the box and then it was checked by default for a while. Just now I kinda assumed it would be checked by default and it wasn't, for my response to peefan and for this one.

Me giggling at myself was definitely just me clicking the wrong quick reply, and I do that on occasion with Quote but then you see it and go back and get the right one, whereas this is blind.
ahh i see.

Not fair :whine:
sorry :D

I can't remove other people's tags.
Neither can I, I saw the check boxes and assumed I could but you can only remove your own. I guess I should remove mine and come up with other ones.

And now of course the "quote message in reply" box was ticked off automatically. WTF very inconsistent.

lol, i love how the smilies are like subscripted now or something. they used to be lined normally with the text, now it looks like they're falling off the page :lmao:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the subscript. I also don't like the choices in the quick smilies, wtf those cannot be the most used smilies. But I did just type a few sentences bitching about how it inserts smilies as images so I can't learn their codes and then I realized you can mouseover and the code pops up, that's useful.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the subscript. I also don't like the choices in the quick smilies, wtf those cannot be the most used smilies. But I did just type a few sentences bitching about how it inserts smilies as images so I can't learn their codes and then I realized you can mouseover and the code pops up, that's useful.

It's better then when Adam and Larry were quick smilies. Wtf was up with THAT?

yeah, i only use sub/superscript when i need to, like for science or...when i'm writing "2nd" or something.

lol, i have all the codes memorized so it doesn't affect me either way. i didn't even notice the smilies weren't in the quick reply when we upgraded.

What were the results of the great smiley battle last year...We should use THAT valuable information to determine the most used smilies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom