Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help, guys. That's more or less what I've been coming too, but it sures up some of my argument.

The five cores of my stance are: doesn't deter crime, more expensive than life in prison, discriminates against minorities and poor, ignores legal rights of citizens, and puts too much faith in the justice system.

i'd classify these: poorly targeted policy, inefficient policy, policy with terrible unintended consequences (well unless they were intended...then it's racist policy), illegal/immoral policy, imperfect policy.

yeah i'm writing my public policy thesis, WHAT

I love that in the "Last post" it actually tells you what thread the person posted in.

It's all the little things, gang.

If inmyplace13 can switch his to impy13, I don't see why not.

I'll bet the only reason he switched the name was because of all the Coldplay bashing in B&C. :lol:

Didn't know that...well, I have thought about it, I mean I love Jason Varitek but this is a u2 forum and people always think I'm a dude. I actually have an alter I made because I was thinking about switching to a U2 related name (yourwildhorses was taken so it's like you2rwildhorses or something, I forget) but I didn't want to have a later joined date so I've never used it.

Didn't know that...well, I have thought about it, I mean I love Jason Varitek but this is a u2 forum and people always think I'm a dude. I actually have an alter I made because I was thinking about switching to a U2 related name (yourwildhorses was taken so it's like you2rwildhorses or something, I forget) but I didn't want to have a later joined date so I've never used it.

If Ax were here, he'd vehemently point out that Americans would think you're a dude and that the rest of the world would be confused.

Are you talking about the thingy that looks like a baby bottle in OOC under rating? How do you do that?

When you start a thread now, you can choose to have tags for the thread. I experienced that joy when I started the David Bowie voting thread this evening.

Oh Em Gee GUYS shout out to the superthread

tv014_loves_bone_lick_park.jpg

on this very entertaining website
http://www.mikesacks.com/wp/photos-of-tv/

I wonder what will happen when Sicy edits poll results in public poll threads in It's Official. Will it just say "Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy Sicy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom