Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you should request the name change. Calling you Varitek just isn't the same.

For Switzerland forum I just joined, I went with Vazza. I would have gone with yourwildhorses, which I kinda wished I'd done here and which I have on gawker/gmail, but most people seemed to have user names that more closely resembled names or nicknames so I went with Vazza (Varitek = mistaken for male). I dunno if I'd want it changed, Vazza has grown on me but I also like Vari...anyway "I like Vazza better" or "it's what the superthread calls me" is probably not going to persuade Sicy to change my name.

Thanks for the help, guys. That's more or less what I've been coming too, but it sures up some of my argument.

The five cores of my stance are: doesn't deter crime, more expensive than life in prison, discriminates against minorities and poor, ignores legal rights of citizens, and puts too much faith in the justice system.

For Switzerland forum I just joined, I went with Vazza. I would have gone with yourwildhorses, which I kinda wished I'd done here and which I have on gawker/gmail, but most people seemed to have user names that more closely resembled names or nicknames so I went with Vazza (Varitek = mistaken for male). I dunno if I'd want it changed, Vazza has grown on me but I also like Vari...anyway "I like Vazza better" or "it's what the superthread calls me" is probably not going to persuade Sicy to change my name.

If inmyplace13 can switch his to impy13, I don't see why not.

I'll bet the only reason he switched the name was because of all the Coldplay bashing in B&C. :lol:

If inmyplace13 can switch his to impy13, I don't see why not.

I'll bet the only reason he switched the name was because of all the Coldplay bashing in B&C. :lol:

inmyplace DID change his name?! That was driving me crazy, I thought they were the same person.

Why did your post-count drop, Khan?
i'm not sure. i guess some posts got lost in the shuffle. i know a lot of people's post counts dropped the last time we upgraded. i don't think mine did so maybe now it's my turn :lol: it doesn't bother me though, cuz it was so few and i caught up quickly. which is sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom