Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love:

The war sucks.

"It's a killer."

The four part recipe:

1. Say "Alex" or "Frank."
2. Start corny pun, interrupt with sunglasses.
3. Continue corny pun.
4. Finish corny pun while walking away to absolutely nowhere.

Last edited:
btw guys you may have noticed the thread tags are gone. sorry, but they're really only supposed to be used for what the thread is actually about, like how you'd tag stuff in livejournal. just for future reference :D

Wow, you're actually a mod????? Oh shit. :no:

:wink:

let's see...

1. angry - i hate that one. it's soooo...asymmetric. :mad: is better.
2. sick - creepy. :barf: is better if you're feeling sick. or maybe :yuck:
3. mac - weeeeeeeak. he doesn't look demonic at all. it reminds me of a little kid wearing devil horns. oooh, so scary! :macdevil: is a little better i guess.
4. yell - stoooooopid. :rant: or :scream: are better.
5. laugh - god i hate this one. i like :lol: better.

6. and i hate rockon. there is no suitable substitute for this, it's just lame. and the band smilies. they're outdated :hmm:

7. i think that's all.

8. oh yes, and :pray: how lame.

I numbered your post for reference.

1. I used to agree with this but like I said earlier tonight, I like angry for upset/angry, mad for grr irritation type anger because it's gritting its teeth, and madspit for playful anger or teasing

2. i fucking hate sick it is sooo weird. sick and der. I like yuck, the vom one is a little graphic but it has its moments.

3. mac is totally weak and lame, but macdevil annoys the shit out of me as does evil, i'd scrap all 3 and replace them with one better designed evil one.

4. I am not a huge fan of yell, I love scream for personal frustration and rant to mock someone else or yourself for going on about something. If I use yell it's because I've forgotten the code and I wanted scream or rant. I do think :whine: should be added, but maybe sigh covers it.

5. I love laugh. Mostly because I dislike lol and lmao is too much sometimes. I guess that's why I've started using giggle recently.

6. yes

7. you forgot to hate on bonodrum

8. YES :rolleyes:

p.s. :shame: is pretty lame too.

7. you forgot to hate on bonodrum

8. YES :rolleyes:

p.s. :shame: is pretty lame too.
i couldn't hate bonodrum though cuz queen bee made it, and i remember back when the band were actually on tour (lol, it'll be like 10 years before the tour again am i right) and it was cool i guess.

and yeah i hate :pray:. it just seems so...halfassed. like i'll be like "please keep me in your thoughts, my family just died in a house fire" and someone posts :pray:. it's like, that's it??

picturehq8.jpg

This pic cracks me up to no end.

Varitek, question. My reply boxes are not blue, I think you said yours were?

i couldn't hate bonodrum though cuz queen bee made it, and i remember back when the band were actually on tour (lol, it'll be like 10 years before the tour again am i right) and it was cool i guess.

and yeah i hate :pray:. it just seems so...halfassed. like i'll be like "please keep me in your thoughts, my family just died in a house fire" and someone posts :pray:. it's like, that's it??

bonodrum itslef isn't that bad, it's the certain crazy users who use it 5x in each of their crazy attention seeking "altruistic" posts. :ahem:

( :ahem: would be cool, like a little coughing one. or :nudge: would do the trick)

and :lmao: about :pray: I totally agree, plus I'm a heathen atheist. But seriously :hug: does the trick.

:scream: I missed the context.
lol, here's what happened: the officer was helping the csi team do a search of the area. it was by a pool, and there was a grill there. he opened it, and it was boobytrapped with a bomb, designed to have a string pull the tab off the grenade as soon as the door was open.

horatio yelled for him to run, but he just stood there :der: i guess he was in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom