Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I have your e-mail. I can't wait to see your comics. :up:

DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM THE ART.

But they're hilarious. And the plots are definitely better than the quickly jotted down stuff I come up with for the U2 cartoons.

*waits excitedly for your email*

DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM THE ART.

But they're hilarious. And the plots are definitely better than the quickly jotted down stuff I come up with for the U2 cartoons.

*waits excitedly for your email*

That's okay. I can tell what you are trying to same from your art.

I'll be sending out the e-mail once I have read through it again and make any changes. So expect it sometime tomorrow.

Yes. Your posts just didn't seem right. I swear, that is the best signature in the history of the Internet.

Sad that it hasn't become a meme yet. Well, I guess it's become pretty popular around here, so that's a start.

Ah Screwtape, you're here.

My email is thayendanegea@hotmail.com :)

I usually read Vertigo comics or similar, because I find it hard to adjust with the whole superhero thing. Right now I'm really enjoying 'Scalped' by Jason Aaron, it's like a crime series set on a Sioux reservation in South Dakota. Really cool stuff, starts a little slow though.

The comic I'm working on (though I'm still very early in it, still figuring out how the story will lay out and mainly deciding what sort of art style I'll use) is, to the surprise of nobody, set 2200 years ago in Spain, while the Romans are occupying the area. It concentrates mainly on identity. I don't think that reveals anything.

That's okay. I can tell what you are trying to same from your art.

I'll be sending out the e-mail once I have read through it again and make any changes. So expect it sometime tomorrow.

Nice. Do you want me to send mine to you before or after you're finished? Don't want to take up your spare time.

Ah Screwtape, you're here.

My email is thayendanegea@hotmail.com :)

I usually read Vertigo comics or similar, because I find it hard to adjust with the whole superhero thing. Right now I'm really enjoying 'Scalped' by Jason Aaron, it's like a crime series set on a Sioux reservation in South Dakota. Really cool stuff, starts a little slow though.

The comic I'm working on (though I'm still very early in it, still figuring out how the story will lay out and mainly deciding what sort of art style I'll use) is, to the surprise of nobody, set 2200 years ago in Spain, while the Romans are occupying the area. It concentrates mainly on identity. I don't think that reveals anything.

Cool. I'll send it to you when I feel it is perfect. AKA tomorrow.

I don't think I have seen Vertigo comics at my local comic book stores. What do you recommend?

That comic sounds cool. If it is focused on identity than I bet there will be great characters. So it will be a historical peice sort of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom