Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oookay, so the ad at the top of the page has changed from an auction of some Edge-related stuff for charity to some golf package to "Play Las Vegas' Best Courses". :huh:

:ohmy: Now it's advertising Marvel Comics products...is it a smart ad?!

No. What are they about?

From Wikipedia,

The Question is an American comic book superhero. Created by Steve Ditko, he first appeared in Blue Beetle #1 (June 1967). Originally created for Charlton Comics, he was acquired by DC Comics in the early 1980s and incorporated into the DC Universe.

The Question is one of the more philosophically complex superheroes. As a tireless opponent of societal corruption, the Question was an adherent of Objectivism during his career as a minor Charlton hero (much like Ditko?s earlier creation, Mr. A). In an acclaimed 1987-90 solo series from DC, the character developed a Zen-like philosophy.

Question (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Wikipedia,

The Question is an American comic book superhero. Created by Steve Ditko, he first appeared in Blue Beetle #1 (June 1967). Originally created for Charlton Comics, he was acquired by DC Comics in the early 1980s and incorporated into the DC Universe.

The Question is one of the more philosophically complex superheroes. As a tireless opponent of societal corruption, the Question was an adherent of Objectivism during his career as a minor Charlton hero (much like Ditko?s earlier creation, Mr. A). In an acclaimed 1987-90 solo series from DC, the character developed a Zen-like philosophy.

Question (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds interesting. :up:

I'm going to try something...

Tim-Tams, trams, chocolate muffins, death growls, trainspotting, white afro...

Let's see if they offer us Axver now. :wink:

That reminds me. I was leaving a store today, and as I walked up to the automatic doors, I was reading a label that was printed on the outside of the door, so I was reading it backwards, and I read Tram Cart Supporter....and I was like...we don't call them Trams here :huh:. Then I walked out and turned around and looked at the sign again and read it as Mart Cart Supporter. I really am starting to believe I'm dyslexic.

I'm going to try something...

Tim-Tams, trams, chocolate muffins, death growls, trainspotting, white afro...

Let's see if they offer us Axver now. :wink:

:lmao:

GET YOUR OWN AXVER
Pedantic, annoying, and bizarre! Hours of amusement! Order now and get a free taser!

That reminds me. I was leaving a store today, and as I walked up to the automatic doors, I was reading a label that was printed on the outside of the door, so I was reading it backwards, and I read Tram Cart Supporter....and I was like...we don't call them Trams here :huh:. Then I walked out and turned around and looked at the sign again and read it as Mart Cart Supporter. I really am starting to believe I'm dyslexic.

:lol: These are the first signs that Axver has infected you with a love of trams. :wink:

Is taking photos of trains with Axver in mind a sure sign of the disease? :uhoh:

I was thinking of stopping by that buried train engine behind my dad's house today to take a picture for Ax :shifty:

I'mgonna go watch Looney Tunes..I'm tired. The Rising will have to wait til tomorrow.

Chass, trains should be right up your alley.

Hotanddirtytrains.jpg

So I'm finished with my first original comic book script. I just have to read it through again tomorrow to make sure everything is right. Who would like to read it? The dialouge and characters really come out. I assure you all it is pretty good.

:hyper: Definitely.

I'll show you a couple of my comics too, if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom