Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman, Supes, and the Green Lantern are some of my fave superheroes and they have a better Rogues' Gallery, but I think Marvel's stronger overall.

Spidey, Iron Man, The Hulk, the X-Men, and Dr. Strange... bitches

Vertigo iTunes ad: Watch as Bono pretends to be a 5 year old pretending to be a rock star, Edge makes it very clear who the ultimate guitar player is by showing us every huge riff he hits, Adam takes Bono on for "SRS MOOZUSHUN" poses and looks, and Larry looks like he's a bored robot!

AKA all footage of U2.

I cannot figure out Multi-Quote for the life of me.

Bono_212: I would love to send it to you, what's your e-mail address.

LemonMacPhisto: I'll send it your way too. I'm a Marvel guy. That's where I'd like to end up working. There are a lot of great characters there and I feel the characters in my stories would fit in nicely there. Plus I like to explore that universe as a writer.

Major_Panic: I'll send it to you as well. What DC comics are your favorite?

Oh, hurrah, I just noticed we non-premium users now have our user titles back, I'm a Blue Crack Supplier again rather than Registered User.

Registered User felt like I was on some police file for being a crack addict of a different kind.

Batman, Supes, and the Green Lantern are some of my fave superheroes and they have a better Rogues' Gallery, but I think Marvel's stronger overall.

Spidey, Iron Man, The Hulk, the X-Men, and Dr. Strange... bitches

See, I reckon Marvel's great overall, but all of my favourites come from DC: Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Question, Flash... Even villains like Deathstroke.

I liked Spiderman up till the movies. And with X-Men, it was always Gambit or nobody.

That's cool, Screwy. Marvel's Civil War storyline is one of the ballsiest things I've ever seen in popular media.

My favorite for the longest time was Spiderman, but Batman is a very close second. But my favorite villain :reject: is :reject: Lex Luther :reject: :reject::reject:

Screwtype - bono_ 212 @ hotmail.com

See, I reckon Marvel's great overall, but all of my favourites come from DC: Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Question, Flash... Even villains like Deathstroke.

I liked Spiderman up till the movies. And with X-Men, it was always Gambit or nobody.

Not even Prof X, Magneto, Wolverine, or Nightcrawler?

As shitty as the Fantastic Four movies are, I've always been a huge fan of The Human Torch, Thing, Dr. Doom, and motherfucking Galactus... he's like Unicron... only... not.

Nothing wrong with Lex, he's one of my favorites, too. I just think he's over-represented while Supes has some awesome villains: Brainiac, Myxpdlk (sp?), Apocalypse, Darkseid, to name a few.

As shitty as the Fantastic Four movies are, I've always been a huge fan of The Human Torch, Thing, Dr. Doom, and motherfucking Galactus... he's like Unicron... only... not.

Funny, I hated the Fantastic Four when I was younger, but I actually do like those movies.

Hate to leave a Marvel/DC chat, but I've gotta go. I leave you with a picture of me dressed as Daniel Plainview for a school project:

n7072097834515651792xi9.jpg

Good night, all. :wave:

They're cool, but for some reason I never really got into them. And for the F4, yeah, Torch and Namor for me. Doom's pretty cool too.

And I agree with you on the Civil War storyline, but I've yet to read it. DC's Crises storylines are pretty awesome too though.

Gambit is my favorite X-Man too. I would love to write more his relationship with Rogue. I hear he is going to be in the new Wolverine movie. :hyper:

Hey, Screwtape, I feel bad about this, as I'd normally be quite interested in reading your work, but comics just are not my thing at all.

Let me know when you have a thesis that needs to be proofread. :wink:

They're cool, but for some reason I never really got into them. And for the F4, yeah, Torch and Namor for me. Doom's pretty cool too.

And I agree with you on the Civil War storyline, but I've yet to read it. DC's Crises storylines are pretty awesome too though.

I've yet to read Civil War but I have to say my favorite comics storyline ever was Onslaught. That was where the darkness in Professor Xavier and Magneto created a new villain that unleashed Sentinels all over New York. Found a torrent of the whole thing and re-read it recently. :up:

I've yet to read Civil War but I have to say my favorite comics storyline ever was Onslaught. That was where the darkness in Professor Xavier and Magneto created a new villain that unleashed Sentinels all over New York. Found a torrent of the whole thing and re-read it recently. :up:

Sounds good, I'll have to look it up now. /compulsive comic reader

Hate to leave a Marvel/DC chat, but I've gotta go. I leave you with a picture of me dressed as Daniel Plainview for a school project:

n7072097834515651792xi9.jpg

Good night, all. :wave:

I like how you're sorta standing next to Mel Gibson :lol:

Hey, does anyone know of a program to rip copyrighted DVDs? :shifty:

Hey, Screwtape, I feel bad about this, as I'd normally be quite interested in reading your work, but comics just are not my thing at all.

Let me know when you have a thesis that needs to be proofread. :wink:

It is more than the normal comic. It is about life, ideaology and responsibility. It is about a revolution. I think you'd actually like it.

Oookay, so the ad at the top of the page has changed from an auction of some Edge-related stuff for charity to some golf package to "Play Las Vegas' Best Courses". :huh:

It is more than the normal comic. It is about life, ideaology and responsibility. It is about a revolution. I think you'd actually like it.

I'm just not into the comic format in the first place. It's like ... how some of you here are all "why use death growls when you could sing cleanly?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom