Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so for the last 24+ horus i've been listening to ani difranco's You Had Time of which I have 3 copies (album, best of that's the same, and a live) and if i add up those totals i'm pretty sure it's eclipsed TUF and ASOH and become the most played song in my itunes since it was reset in september.

checked...TUF has like 150+ plays, ASOH around 90, Electrical Storm ~110. You Had Time in 2nd place with 117 and counting.

an awesome itunes add on would find songs of the same name and add your playcount for you

*snicker*

I think I have slept about 10 hours since Sunday-Monday. Seriously, I am fucked up. Not only do my thoguhts just sometimes go blank or really unfocused, but I have flu like symptoms - chills, achey joints, stomach cramps. plus the caffeine intake means i have to pee all the time + runs. and my skin is all yucky. i am totally a psych experiment right now.

I think I have slept about 10 hours since Sunday-Monday. Seriously, I am fucked up. Not only do my thoguhts just sometimes go blank or really unfocused, but I have flu like symptoms - chills, achey joints, stomach cramps. plus the caffeine intake means i have to pee all the time + runs. and my skin is all yucky. i am totally a psych experiment right now.

I was just making a blue box joke....how long until you can get some sleep?

Brief hello. :wave:

Very brief. Need to be out of here in half an hour.

Question - what, if anything, are considered appropriate tags for the Superthreads?

I would have assumed "postwhorehouse" and "superthread" would be permissible, since those are our names and it would group all of our threads together.

Well, that was brief. I'll see you folks again in an hour or two. :wave:

so why you should not go without sleep for 4 days: i decided to order dinner instead of the dining hall, and we've got limited fast food selection that delivers. but i wanted healthy, with meat dairy veggies bread and tastes good and hot, so i wanted this gourmet pizza place, and my boyfriend and i picked a pizza (this amazing spicy chicken) and then they said 1.5 hours for delivery, we don't have a car, so i actually lost it. i looked at the chinese menu and couldn't choose cause all i wanted was the damn gourmet pizza but part of why i'm losing control is i need food asap.... yeah so basically i'm bawling uncontrollably over a pizza/dinner, while knowing it is ridiculous but unable to stop, finally my boyfriend located a friend to give him a ride to t he place to pick up pizza. i would really be finished without him. all for a damn pizza!

so for the last 24+ horus i've been listening to ani difranco's You Had Time of which I have 3 copies (album, best of that's the same, and a live) and if i add up those totals i'm pretty sure it's eclipsed TUF and ASOH and become the most played song in my itunes since it was reset in september.

checked...TUF has like 150+ plays, ASOH around 90, Electrical Storm ~110. You Had Time in 2nd place with 117 and counting.

an awesome itunes add on would find songs of the same name and add your playcount for you

You Had Time is one of my favorite Ani DiFranco songs. :up:

so why you should not go without sleep for 4 days: i decided to order dinner instead of the dining hall, and we've got limited fast food selection that delivers. but i wanted healthy, with meat dairy veggies bread and tastes good and hot, so i wanted this gourmet pizza place, and my boyfriend and i picked a pizza (this amazing spicy chicken) and then they said 1.5 hours for delivery, we don't have a car, so i actually lost it. i looked at the chinese menu and couldn't choose cause all i wanted was the damn gourmet pizza but part of why i'm losing control is i need food asap.... yeah so basically i'm bawling uncontrollably over a pizza/dinner, while knowing it is ridiculous but unable to stop, finally my boyfriend located a friend to give him a ride to t he place to pick up pizza. i would really be finished without him. all for a damn pizza!

:hug:

And go EITS guy! (right?)

Honestly I really don't think this thread needs tags.

A good example of some was a thread I saw in EYKIW that had tags like David Cook, American Idol.. etc.

I'd argue a case for "postwhorehouse" tag, because we call these threads that, but no mention of it in the thread title.

As i understand tags, that's the way it works. But it's not something i'm going to get worked up about.

I think I left postwhore and superthread tags on the last thread, that's fine.. but what I saw yesterday here on the tags was pretty ridiculous you have to admit.

:hug:

And go EITS guy! (right?)

yeah but apparently i'm not allowed to call him that.

i dunno what i did to deserve him, he isn't even hungry and he called a favor from a friend to drive him to get me food, meanwhile i'm a total mess and haven't had sex with him in 3 days cuase i'm working and he stayed after underclassmen left to hang out with me.....neither of us wanted "hanging out" to be him waiting for me to finish work, and i feel really bad

yeah but apparently i'm not allowed to call him that.

i dunno what i did to deserve him, he isn't even hungry and he called a favor from a friend to drive him to get me food, meanwhile i'm a total mess and haven't had sex with him in 3 days cuase i'm working and he stayed after underclassmen left to hang out with me.....neither of us wanted "hanging out" to be him waiting for me to finish work, and i feel really bad

:hug: I can't imagine how much pressure you are under with graduation so close. You are really lucky to have a guy that is there for you. I know you won't stay with his when you go overseas but you definitely should stay in touch. He seems like a great guy. :up:

:hug: I can't imagine how much pressure you are under with graduation so close. You are really lucky to have a guy that is there for you. I know you won't stay with his when you go overseas but you definitely should stay in touch. He seems like a great guy. :up:

he is, though he definitely resents that i'm not done and we're not hanging out and chilling. he's got friends here besides me but it's not the situation he wanted. nor is it what i wanted. but i'm almost done.

yeah it's one of my favorites too but really not my top...but it's just the perfect soothing song right now

It is a great song for soothing. When I need some soothing music for stressful times I listen to Julee Cruise.

YouTube - Julee Cruise - Falling

If you want I could send you some of her stuff.

I hope things get better soon. :hug:

Current tags:

american spelling ftl
axver's social life
bitchslap from khan ftw
boobs
bug pinus
forget it! i can't spell
humorous get it right
misspelled humourous ftl
my purity score's gone :)
pfan really likes pee
postwhore
superthread
varitek's really a dude
vazza's boobs
yes i will. pwned

Here it is.

I don't keep journals. It just seems like I'm writing a large blackmailing of myself. Haven't done a thing like it in five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom