Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cover_purereasonrevolution.jpg

:hmm:

Pure Reason Revolution took the stage at NEARfest 2007 as a venerable force with their powerful blend of soaring vocals, driving guitars, and Pink Floyd-esque soundscapes. While the set included many songs from their outstanding studio debut, "The Dark Third," the band also too the opportunity to showcase a few new tracks. Already known for their powerful live show, Pure Reason Revolution took it to yet another level with this energetic and raw performance. The band was in top form at NEARfest and is captured live for the first time on "Live at NEARfest 2007."

Tracklisting
1. Intro/In Aur?lia
2. The Borgen's Vor
3. Deus Ex Machina
4. The Bright Ambassadors of Morning
5. Victorious Cupid
6. Voices in Winter
7. The Twyncyn/Trembling Willows
8. Golden Disco
9. Aeropause
10. Apprentice of the Universe
11. Nimos & Tambos
12. Arrival/The Intention Craft

Personnel
Jon Courtney - Vocals, guitar, keyboards
Chlo? Alper - Bass, vocals, keyboards
Jamie Willcox - Guitar, vocals, keyboards
Paul Glover - Drums
Mixed by Adam Whitaker
Recorded and Mastered by Brett Kull

Release Date: June 20, 2008

It's not a new album, but it will do.

It's not a new album, but it will do.

Yeah, it looks fucking awesome. Nice to see they use In Aurelia as the opener - I can totally see it as an awesome first song.

Nice to see two of my top three PRR songs in the set too: Nimos And Tambos and The Twyncyn/Trembling Willows. Goshen's Remains isn't there, though.

Golden Disco must be a typo. I would think it would be Golden Clothes.

That would be my assumption too.

Well, it appears they really didn't play it. Interesting.

Still, this should be a fantastic listen that'll hold us over a bit until the new album arrives.

Shame. So does this release contain the full set?

Can't wait to hear this. Let's hope it leaks soon.

Well, that's cool at least. Glad they aren't taking the U2 route of "let's chop random songs!" :wink:

Vazza, just sent you my proofread copy of your thesis.

Now I'm off to sleep. Goodnight, folks! :wave:

Ok guys, the TAGS feature is not to be abused, and is only to be used to type in actual tags that will help find the thread. "Fuck Yeah" is not a useful tag here and neither is 'Sexy Bitches'. Lets not get this feature taken away.

Yeah, I don't think everyone was aware of that.

It might be a good idea to make a general post somewhere about tags, if it hasn't been done so already. I can see others playing around with that feature.

In fact, I'm surprised it's not a mod only function.

Yeah it seemed like a frivolous thing like thread ratings until Khan mentioned something about it being a legitimate feature.

Who is.......NOW PLAYING?!

That thread title cracks me up to no end. The grammar is so awkward.

ha on top of my thesis today i was asked to correct the awkward grammar (i missed a few verb tense agreements, happens when you revise while you write and don't have time to reread) of a different paper. :yikes:

The one feature this forum needed was the ability to edit your own thread titles, and I don't think they added that. :sigh:

But that could be abused. Like the serious thread tags. (When did we talk about falafel? My boobs were totally more relevant.)

I mean if you really fuck it up a mod can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom