Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to Melbourne and travel by the bliss of cheap trams. :drool:

Hopefully next year!......I think i'm going to apply for Civil Engineering. Cause I do like my job, but I think i'd like it better if I had a better education/more understanding on whats going on.

Hopefully next year!......I think i'm going to apply for Civil Engineering. Cause I do like my job, but I think i'd like it better if I had a better education/more understanding on whats going on.

Ah, awesome. :up:

Just don't go to Melbourne University. I mean, I love the place, but I'm not in a "new generation" Melbourne Model degree while you would be.

Ah, awesome. :up:

Just don't go to Melbourne University. I mean, I love the place, but I'm not in a "new generation" Melbourne Model degree while you would be.

Yup.

I'm Not even going to TRY apply for there.

Its either RMIT in the city, or Swinbourne in Croydon for me. I don't really wanna go all the way out to Geelong for Deakin.

Yup.

I'm Not even going to TRY apply for there.

Its either RMIT in the city, or Swinbourne in Croydon for me. I don't really wanna go all the way out to Geelong for Deakin.

I don't think anybody really wants to go out to Geelong for ANYTHING.

Except maybe to study bogan culture or something, but that would only be some bastard drawing the short straw in sociology.

Geelong isn't that bad. I mean, I saw a seal over there, and that did it for me.

Yeah, but forcing in a Frankston reference would have just been too arbitrary.

And Jen and cin in their own Geelong bashing have given me far too much material. :lol:

I'm very tired, and, though today was a terrible day, I will sleep happy thanks so much in part to my hero Stephen Spielberg...God if I could be even 1/1000th as good as him some day :sigh: that is the dream, anyways, night :wave:

thesis :crack:

i haven't slept more than 2 hours straight since sunday night. my brain probably has holes in it.

ax i should be sending something your way ina few hours if you have time for it. i'm just gonna send you my theory section while i do the case studies in the most minimal way possible so it'll be donedonedone

Hey, I've noticed sigs are now displaying bigger so the entirety of LM's best signature in the history of the Internet shows. :up:

thesis :crack:

i haven't slept more than 2 hours straight since sunday night. my brain probably has holes in it.

ax i should be sending something your way ina few hours if you have time for it. i'm just gonna send you my theory section while i do the case studies in the most minimal way possible so it'll be donedonedone

I was wondering where that had got to. I'll be up until 1am. It's nearly 6:40pm now.

Hey, I've noticed sigs are now displaying bigger so the entirety of LM's best signature in the history of the Internet shows. :up:

You missed the hour or so where non-premiums had sigs. I made one for shits and giggles and then it disappeared. Ian giggled over it, not sure if it inspired any shits.

what is your thesis on vaz?

how "lootable" (diamonds, timber) natural resources affect rebel conflict, case studies liberia and sierra leone, looking at the end at policies that can reduce the impact of resources in hopes of ending conflict. interesting but man did i procrastinate beyond what made it possible to really write the thing. thanks interference! :happy:

6 hours can do easily. unless i pass out. i am so totally cracked out. :crack: is me. I am pale, dirty and twitching. And my eyes look funny.

Eek. :hug:

I'm taking it that because of how soon this is due and all, you just want me to do a basic "this makes sense and flows well; here's a list of grammatical errors and awkward/confusing phrases" kind of proofread job, not a critique that, if you accepted it, would require substantial rewriting? I can obviously do the former much quicker than I can do the latter.

(I'm just past 5000 words...this is soooo not gonna be as long as it's supposed to be....bye bye decent gpa....as long as i get a diploma though...i am beyond caring...)

You missed the hour or so where non-premiums had sigs. I made one for shits and giggles and then it disappeared. Ian giggled over it, not sure if it inspired any shits.

:laugh: Read about it this morning when I was catching up then. Must've been a good time.

I miss my signature. I take it sigs now disappear automatically for non-premiums? I liked that mine didn't go away after I stopped being premium.

Though honestly I've been thinking of going premium again for the last couple of months, since money isn't as tight now as it was back in, say, January. I still don't really believe in paying for this stuff, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom