Whoah! I really REALLY love Robbie's new song 'Feel',the video is f-ing fantastic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I really really really really REALLY do!

:happy:

has anyone else seen it? just the way its down, the whole black and white.

I was sittin close to the screen, like 12 inches away, so it looking really bloody brilliant!
And Daryll Hannah, what a perfect choice! I like her. and thought it was great with her and horses and the whole Ranch and the deep bass matching with the slow-motion visual of the Buckeroo Boys..........:happy:

Very good Robbie! Great comeback song (though a lot of fans wont appreciate it) and great vid! :up:

aw man, Im addicted to it! Robbie loves America!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

lucky b*sterd to be there anyway!

He really is an amazing guy.........;)

if your talking about robbie williams, you have the worst taste in music ever.

Ooh, I wanna see it!!

I don't like his other stuff, but The Ego Has Landed is actually a REALLY good album, and he has an amazing voice. I think it's funny that he's so :coocoo: too. I like him because he doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is.

hey mad1, remember im the resident justin timberlake fan here as i believe his solo stuff actually possesses talent.

so it all evens out then, yes?

so, mad1, i hear you like me?

Yup, I like the song too! The lyrics and the piano part is quite haunting.

Daryl Hannah?!?

I had no idea that was her!

I wrote the new song. :|
ani-minimonkeydance.gif

I think his song is pretty good. Some of his older stuff was pretty good too (e.g. Road to Mandalay, Singing for the lonely, etc.).

______
Robbie's kinda cute too. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Just for all of you who dont know, The Ego Has Landed was a best of album, it wasnt a "real" album.

Back
Top Bottom