Who would YOU cast for the surreal life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Alrighty. We all know the guilty pleasure these days is "The Surreal Life". Who would you cast? 3 men, 3 women.

men:
Pauly Shore (f*ckin annoying abut perfect for the show)
Bob Saggot
That Kel guy...he was on Nickelodeon...y'all know who I'm talking about

Women:
Either Nancy or Carnie Wilson
Susan from Survivor
Some model....fill in the blank.

U2democrat said:
That Kel guy...he was on Nickelodeon...y'all know who I'm talking about
the guy from all that. i can't remember if he was the one with the dreadlocks who did good burger or if he was the slightly larger one who did uhh...you know, that skit. they were keenan and kel.

i remember too much late 80s/early 90s nickelodeon. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

the guy from all that. i can't remember if he was the one with the dreadlocks who did good burger or if he was the slightly larger one who did uhh...you know, that skit. they were keenan and kel.

i remember too much late 80s/early 90s nickelodeon. :|

oh no wonder I don't know him. I stopped watching well before that time period.

3 guys:
Steve Bartman (of chicago cubs notoriety)
Jarred - from the Subway commericals
Norman Fell - AKA MR Roper from Three's Company

3 gals:
The Snapple Lady - famous for snapple commercials several years back
Lizzie Grubman - famous for running over a bunch of people outside of Hamptons L I night club
Charlotte Rhea - AKA Mrs Garrett from Diff'rent Strokes

those are all super...
I could only think of one for a girl and it would be lassie...and maybe they could include some type of cartoon character...or
Yngwie Malmsteen or something

men:

kieran
the fat, bald guy from er
fred phillips
randall (the hardluck reporter who's mad at you.)

ladies:

alice
brandine
rexalle

U2democrat said:

would RuPaul be cast as a man or a woman.......? :huh:

:hmm:That's a tough decision. On the one hand...he's makes a better looking woman than most of the ones that have been mentioned thus far. On the other hand...he could probably beat the crap out of most of the men that have been mentioned. It's your call.

For all you Surreal Life fans news today says Flav and Bridgette got their own "reality show" called Strange Love or something like that. Cameras are already following them around, yet apparently she has another fiancee. I saw it this morning in the NY times but can't find a link.

How about those two Corey guys...Corey Haim/Feldman. They could switch them in and out of the house, like the twins on Big Brother 5...because no one knows, remembers or cares which Corey is which.

corey feldman was such a baby on the last one he was on and then used the thing to get married on..they probably think hes too much work.
what does corey haim do now a days?

sharky..your list might actually work..i can see that happening.

carrieluvv said:
corey feldman was such a baby on the last one he was on and then used the thing to get married on..they probably think hes too much work.
I have to confess I'm not a regular viewer of the show...so I didn't know he was on it. I've only stopped briefly to watch while flipping through channels...the way one briefly slows down to look at a car accident and thinks..."poor people...glad it's not me.":ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom