Who Would Make the Best Interference Couple?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone should have made a poll but alas we can't bring ourselves to oh so quaint in this our final hour of daylight,

In which I would like to propose a truce between the Klingons tm and The Cybermen tm.........................................

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Sorry had to do this in memory of my thread:wink:

starsforu2 said:
:scratch: I'd rather have Zoomerang Octagon my face then have him Testje it. :yuck: :sick: :barf:

Testje folk are some of the nicest folk you could meet, that said I'd have my face testjed anyday.

Lara Mullen said:
Testje folk are some of the nicest folk you could meet, that said I'd have my face testjed anyday.

:applaud:
:love:

Well said, much better than I can at the moment, since I'm in a lousy mood. :|

Popmartijn said:

:applaud:
:love:

Well said, much better than I can at the moment, since I'm in a lousy mood. :|

cheer up, marty! :)

think of going pubcrawling/ sight-seeing in Dublin & Amsterdam :hyper:

I'm not going to be drinking too much, of course, and I'm not allowing Flavia to tempt me :D I know I'd do something silly. Lu said I got really loud after I have a drink or two so now I'm afraid I leave bad impressions on people. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
I'm not going to be drinking too much, of course, and I'm not allowing Flavia to tempt me :D I know I'd do something silly. Lu said I got really loud after I have a drink or two so now I'm afraid I leave bad impressions on people. :lol:

We don't need Flavia for that... :mac:

You're coming here in June amd I'm going to A/dam in August, that's not too far away.

:flirt:

Lara Mullen said:

If you don't drink and don't keep up with my drinking pace, you'll certainly leave a bad impression on me. :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

If you don't drink and don't keep up with my drinking pace, you'll certainly leave a bad impression on me. :wink:

That's blackmail :angry: I hope you can come to B/fast. :hyper:

I think I'm generally loud, Lu but I think I didn't really talk very mcuh when you were here, I was really quiet, I think I get shy sometimes. Although you'll prob say I talked quite a lot. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom