who will win soocer world cup 2002 ( fresh one)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

who will win the soccer world cup 2002

• Brazil ( vote for me ..we have the best attacking line up!!)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • England ( vote for me..we have the best defence!!)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Italy ( we go out in world cup by penalty shoot out..so if we dont have any of those, we win )

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Spain( we have raul)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Germany ( remember we scored 8 in one game)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ireland ( we have robbie and we have U2)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Japan or Korea (we are the hosts..)

• Others (sweden,senegal,USA,mexico,belgium etc ) ( anything can happen)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Argentina , France, Portugal ( I just woke up today)

• Total voters
very interesting, too bad we only have 8 votes so far

i don't know what to say, this cup has been so crazy and my favorite team (arg) is gone from the tournament, so may the better team win.

in case anyone is interested
i think it's wide open and anyone can win, hey look at senegal, they are still in it and they sent france packing! how surprising was that!

can't wait for the usa v mexico match!!
USA!USA!USA!

nascarflagz_1690_668737

I think you'll find its generally accepted that Italy have the best defence. England's is more comparable to a sieve.

cloudimani said:
I think you'll find its generally accepted that Italy have the best defence. England's is more comparable to a sieve.

It was...till the Argentina game. Italy's was solid too...till the Croatia game. Ive said before that I think the two defences have switched sides.

For the sake of England, it would be nice and victorious for them to win the World Cup this time...........but for now Im waitin to see the England/Brazil match to see who goes through......and if Brazil do, I've higher hopes for them to win.......for they did so in 94 and before that final match, after watchin them play 10 mins, i just KNEW Brazil would win...............and Im not bloody lyin........

I was so over-the-moon for them...................

England have always done well but something always fuks-up on/for them..............

lets just wait and see....cant believe most of the top playin countrys have been beaten by the less-seen 'dont-do-so-well' countries!!!! :eek:

That is amazin and from seein that this feels like the oddest World Cup yet!

Back
Top Bottom