Who will go all the way? (Super Bowl predictions)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Eagles

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falcons

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Seahawks

• Rams

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Steelers

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Jets

• Broncos

• Chargers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hewson said:
I assume you mean AFC minus 6.5 not plus...if its plus, jump on he AFC now man.

i did... and double checked to make sure it was my mistake... with my credit card in hand, mind you...

Here are your latest odds...

New England Patriots
7/2

Philadelphia Eagles
4/1

St.Louis Rams
50/1

Indianapolis Colts
9/2

Denver Broncos
48/1

Green Bay Packers
14/1

Atlanta Falcons
12/1

Seattle Seahawks
35/1

New York Jets
45/1

Minnesota Vikings
40/1
Pittsburgh Steelers
5/2

San Diego Chargers
12/1

If you want to take a flyer on an NFC team, with those odds and the road they have to hoe, I'd go with Hotlanta or Green Day.
There's no value at all in Philly at 4-1, and I just don't see Seattle, St Lois (Lane) and Minny having a legit shot.
The Pack or Falcs might get there.
I truly believe the AFC rep is a near sure lock to win this year regardless, but one never knows.
Actually dropping some cash on AFC -6.5 right now might make sense. If anyone besides Philly makes it, and the AFC rep is Pitt, NE or Indy, the line will be well over a touchdown, and if its high enough (say 10.5 or higher) you could then try and middle the game.

law was placed on IR. certainly not good for new england, but it's not the end of the world either since theyve been coping without him.

I agree. Gotta stick with the Patriots. It will be tough without Law, but they've proven time and time again that they can win regardless.

Of course, I hope Seymour is able to go.

New England!!! I have a question for you guys, I can't remember who the Pats were playing against when Vinatieri kicked a field goal in the blinding snow and won the game? :)

it was against oakland

and it was after bradey fumbled and should have lost the ball

tuck rule my ass

but the nfl wanted the patriots to win the superbowl that year so they did everything they could to make it happen

Thanks, Chizip for the info. I take it your not a Pats fan!! :( Being from Texas, I would love for the Cowboys to be in the Superbowl but that's not going to happen as long as Parcels is coach.

im just bitter because im a rams fan and they lost to the pats in the superbowl that year

and somebody on this forum is trying to stir up a conspiracy theory about the pats losing this year, so im just bringing up an old one that helped the pats

and you are probably the only person on this board who wants the cowboys to go to the superbowl

Chizip said:
im just bitter because im a rams fan and they lost to the pats in the superbowl that year

and somebody on this forum is trying to stir up a conspiracy theory about the pats losing this year, so im just bringing up an old one that helped the pats
Yes Paul Tagliabue kicked a 45 yard field goal through driving snow to tie the game after the tuck rule was correctly called.
And Paul Tagliabue insisted that the Steelers make N'awlins hotle reservations before the AFC championship game(oh wait thats right he did cause the game was supposed to Rams vs Steelers, big offense vs big defense, but someone put a little fly in that ointment.)
And Paul Tagliabue insisted on not giving the ball to Marshall Faulk while the Pats bludgeoned Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt.

Hewson, what's with the anger lately when it comes to discussing the Pats? Yeesh.

You'd think they'd already lost or something...

...oh wait, they have. They're playing the Steelers. :wink:

Oh, I have no problem when I'm speaking to someone. But it's more difficult to detect online when you can't hear voices.

My bad. :)

I am praying very hard that the Super Bowl doesn't end up Eagles-Pats, because my brain will explode from trying to figure out who to root for. I love the Eagles in general, but I love Tom Brady in particular.

Back
Top Bottom