Who/What Is This With Pink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards last night

Interesting...:eyebrow: :hmm:

capt.1034734829.vh1_fashion_awards_nyr117.jpg

I think that guy is the poster boy for "heroin-chic" fashions which are due to make a comeback in 2003.
As for Pink, she really is all over the place with her looks...tough to tell from one day to the next if she's good looking or not.

Actually it looks a bit like Chris Robinson, former Black Crowe, current Mr. Kate Hudson. Give that boy a sandwich and a transfusion.

Women hate Pink. Irrefutable fact. They hate her. She makes them uncomfortable. Tell your girlfriend that you like Kate Winslett. No reaction. Tell your girlfriend you like Pink and watch the fur fly. Hissing, scratching, hair standing straight up, spittle flying out of her mouth etc, etc. Not to mention no sex for at least a week. Which reminds me.

Pink is hot.

MAP

I don't hate Pink...She's talented singer, but I think she's wasting her talent on those tepid songs. Personally, I think it's good that she doesn't have that cookie cutter Britney Fugularia look...Sure her fashion sense is not shall we say, tasteful, but she looks more like a normal person than a Pop Princess or "Diva."

Pink has a good voice...and she IS pretty. However...some of the getups and hairstyles and makeup she's been sportin' lately...yowza!

Not that I should talk...I'm not exactly Miss Fashion Plate myself. :D

Matthew_Page2000 said:
Women hate Pink. Irrefutable fact. They hate her. She makes them uncomfortable. Tell your girlfriend that you like Kate Winslett. No reaction. Tell your girlfriend you like Pink and watch the fur fly. Hissing, scratching, hair standing straight up, spittle flying out of her mouth etc, etc. Not to mention no sex for at least a week. Which reminds me.

Pink is hot.

MAP

My girlfriend likes P!nk

Back
Top Bottom