Who watches ER? What's up with Luka?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
OK - so the cliffhanger before the Olympics was that Luka beat the tar outta that neighbor and strong hints that he was still brooding over Abby.

This week he is driving some flashy car and hanging around with these other friends and was all social and outgoing.

HUH? What happened to dark, moody quiet Luka with the suppressed passions and simmering eyes. It's like a complete personality change! I liked broody Luka with the hints of hurt little boy - I don't think this new player version is going to appeal.

What do you think?

Mone

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

My guess is that they are doing it to get Abbie jealous and turn ER into a full-fledged soap opera between all of the dr's and nurses...

Ooops. Too late.

Luka.......
he's a handfull. I could go on about this forever.
Do you think Dr.Greene is going to die? Is that how he will leave the show? (I think so)

Luka is a changed man and Abby sees that for herself, seeing the fancy car an his classy friends. I think that he is hanging around with people that is not Abby's type. There may be a fight between luka and Carter,
I don't know if Dr. Greene is going to die on the show, but Anthony Edwards who plays him is leaving the show after this season.

Back
Top Bottom