Who was your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halifax

The Fly
Everyone who was a kid during the 90's must of been a Ninja Turtle's fan! So out of the four turtles, who was your favourite?

Mine was Raphael. Definitely the most Badass out of the four! I remember having a Raphael costume when I was little and wering it while running around the house pretending to beat up footsoldiers :laugh: :reject:.

By the way, we seriously need some Ninja Turtle's emoticons around here!

From the *original* cartoon, not the crap one on Saturday mornings now...definitely Raphael. He had the greatest lines. I loved his sense of humor. Plus the sai are seriously cool.

My favorite was Donatello, and my sister's was Leonardo.

I have a box of action figures back home. When we were kids, the boy next door liked playing with them, so we got into it too. It was cool because I could play Barbies with Mom and Ninja Turtles with Dad.

Leonardo. Definately Leonardo was my favorite.
I loved blue so naturally that made me like him more and of course, he had the coolest weapons of them all, double swords. Nothing could beat those. :drool:

Leonardo, I had tons of Ninja Turtles action figures , I don't know where are they now though

Moonlit_Angel said:
Raphael, simply 'cause he had a red bandana, and red's my favorite color :D.

:rockon:

Oh, and I too had a Raphael costume. Well, a halloween costume. I remember my mom made the shell out of a turkey pan. And it ruled. All the other kids costumes that year were NOTHING compared to my Raphael. :wink:

Michaelangelo was my second favorite. Didn't care nearly as much for the other two.

XHendrix24 said:
:rockon:

Oh, and I too had a Raphael costume. Well, a halloween costume. I remember my mom made the shell out of a turkey pan. And it ruled. All the other kids costumes that year were NOTHING compared to my Raphael. :wink:

Hehe, cool. :up: to all the other Raphael fans :).

I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coloring book when I was a kid :D.

Angela

Am I wrong to associate each Turtle with a member of U2? Does this mean Splinter is Paul McG? Oh dear I think I have crossed the line :reject:

Lemonfix said:
Am I wrong to associate each Turtle with a member of U2? Does this mean Splinter is Paul McG? Oh dear I think I have crossed the line :reject:

Here's my attempt:

Michelangelo: :bono:
Donatello: :edge:
Leonardo: :larry:
Raphael: :adam:

And further suggestions...

Splinter = Paul McG/Brian Eno/Daniel Lanois
April = Ali
Shredder = Henry Rollins
Shredder's minions = The members of Chumbawamba

Maybe I should stop now :reject:.

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
My first thought was Leo

but upon further examination I realise it was Don. I don't know why I thought Leo.

Oddly, I had the same thoughts.

Then I realized... The Neutrinos. They had a floating car damnit!!!

I loved Leonardo and teh orange one too, lol... but Leonardo the most. I had him!!!! (sction figure :lol) and my sis always liekd Raphael cos she liked red, i liked blue, so she had Raphael :D

GO THE NINJA TURTLES!! :rockon: :happy:

how can you like Raphael?... he fought with forks... :|

Michaelangelo is DA MAN... he had REAL ninja weapons... nunchaks :drool:

Turtles1.bmp

Turtles.bmp

is he.... no way... IS HE?...

IS HE DOING WHAT I THINK HE'S DOING? :ohmy:

and this was seen by kids?.. did I saw it.. is it a trick?.. why am I feeling things? :eyebrow:

:wink:

:|

Ninja Turtles was revolutionary.

First television program to make the bold commentary that a man's brain truly exists in his mid-region. Literally.

Krang.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom