who wants to bring me back to europe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
anyone going soon? buy my a ticket, and ill be on my way.

i want to see everything i saw before, and see it over and over again, except this time i want to see even more.

angel, if montreal falls through, i KNOW youd pay for me to come with you to europe (because i asked nicely).

a desperate man begs, heed his call.

Attachments

• world war 1 trenches in france.jpg
    world war 1 trenches in france.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
alright, looks like ill have to do this the long way...

here is the look from a 9th century castle in the middle of a forest. me and my friend were the only one there, and the castle itself was quite small. when we got to the lookout, the view was magnificent.

if you look to the bottom you see one of the many villages that exist in the kandern (black forrest) area.

Attachments

• castle view.jpg
    castle view.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
i dont want to go to asia now, i want to go back to europe. pretty badly too, might i add.

but wed make quite the team, tokyo would be our "bitch", yes?

heres some lovely roman ruins in the city of rome.

Attachments

• rome ruins.jpg
    rome ruins.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Master. I must warn you not to enter Edo at this time. The Sinazawa clan has it's claws set much to deeply there for comfort.

I also take issue with that fox-woman's suggestion that one so honorable as you would ride within an area designated for cargo.

Master - I demand you fly at least business class. Anything less would bring shame to the clan.

Well we all want to go back to Europe, sir, but some of us have matters to attend to on the Asian/Australian front at this time and would appreciate a little less lip from the objects of their affection.

Besides I ain't got no fancy pants digital pictures of Europe. You wanna see the hard copies you can drag yourself to the states.

Oh and Tokyo already is my bitch.

I said it.

And Saurai Ninja - your ass is cruisin for a beat down. Just cuz I am a fox doesn't mean I am a fox-woman.
Fool.

If I win the lotto I will send you to Europe because you deserve to go back there. The thing about lotto though is that *you have to be in it to win it* You can make it happen, just keep your eyes on the prize.

Samurai Ninja said:
Master. I must warn you not to enter Edo at this time. The Sinazawa clan has it's claws set much to deeply there for comfort.

I also take issue with that fox-woman's suggestion that one so honorable as you would ride within an area designated for cargo.

Master - I demand you fly at least business class. Anything less would bring shame to the clan.

ok, your as hard to understand as foray. (except foray doesnt ammount to much, wheras you, well, your a ninja.)

what do you want me to do?

heres another pic... this one is of me in front of the leaning tower.

Attachments

• leaning tower of pisa.jpg
    leaning tower of pisa.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
a lovely picture when its not inflated for your viewing pleasure, this was taken in amsterdam, a fantastic city if there ever was one.

Attachments

• rijkes museum.jpg
    rijkes museum.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Master. I desire nothing more than for you to fly with the other elite such as yourself and if you do choose to visit the mother land I would advise you to only enter Edo with your best gaurds. Our clan has not been welcome there for some time, although our influence in Kyoto is rising.
I pray also that you will cull your contact with this Notiti. Her efforts to entice you into the lair of the enemy are wiley, to be sure, but can lead to nothing short of disaster.
Of course, if the master wishes he may come and go as he pleases. I will not allow you to make such a dangerous journey alone however and my services are, as always, at your disposal.

Samurai Ninja said:
Master. I desire nothing more than for you to fly with the other elite such as yourself and if you do choose to visit the mother land I would advise you to only enter Edo with your best gaurds. Our clan has not been welcome there for some time, although our influence in Kyoto is rising.
I pray also that you will cull your contact with this Notiti. Her efforts to entice you into the lair of the enemy are wiley, to be sure, but can lead to nothing short of disaster.
Of course, if the master wishes he may come and go as he pleases. I will not allow you to make such a dangerous journey alone however and my services are, as always, at your disposal.

just what are you services, dear diary?

Death_Bear, that first pic you posted. I can't see any castle. Anyway. Was it New Swan Stone?

I want to go to Berlin. New York's no longer the mecca. It's Berlin. Berlin, Berlin. Someone sponsor me, please.

foray

come visit me, bear. we can sit and gaze upon the mountain outside my window.

Attachments

• hpim0168.jpg
    hpim0168.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 46
:drool: sula, that picture is amazing.......

bear- you'll get to Europe! but I can't sponsor you I am afraid. No cashola for me even. :shrug: *Sigh... let's run away together to the wilds of Poland.

yeah, angel and the disgusting thing about it is that it really is that beautiful and that every once in a while I look out and realize that i am getting used to it! :eek:

yEAH. We have a tendency to do that. Thing is, where I live is pretty breathtaking, but I also just sort of don't notice. Ahh but when you do, it's such a cool feeling.

I love mtns.

sulawesigirl4 said:
come visit me, bear. we can sit and gaze upon the mountain outside my window.

ok, what EXACTLY do you do? are you in school? there is no way im going back to school.

are you a part of some program? do you get to travel around lots?

switzerland is expensive too, isnt it?

tell me now.

:wink:

and yes angel and screaming flower we could all go with gickies gageeze if only we had more money.

such a shame it comes down to that.

Gickies Gageeze said:
and yes angel and screaming flower we could all go with gickies gageeze if only we had more money.

such a shame it comes down to that.
Yes, because afterall, it comes down to that, and that alone. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom