Who the hell are all these people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
southern comfort?

i hear you though, ive had to change my name from Mr. Garrison to Mrs. Garrison (dont ask) and now it looks like im Mr. Garrison again (dont tell)

hoo hah
late

sixtoe said:
I haven't been here in years, then I come back, and it's a bunch of strangers. I'm so confused. Where's the comfort?

When you left, you should have left a note saying you didn't want anyone new to sign up.

But you didn't. Let this be a lesson to you.

Re: Re: Who the hell are all these people?

corianderstem said:

When you left, you should have left a note saying you didn't want anyone new to sign up.

i heart all your posts. next time i join a forum my username will be fanofcorianderstem.

corianderstem said:

:up:

Can you change your username (and perhaps real name) to add SuperWin to the end?

corianderstem said:

Have you ever been proposed to online?

sixtoe said:
I haven't been here in years, then I come back, and it's a bunch of strangers. I'm so confused. Where's the comfort?

Well with having less than 60 posts in 8 years, I think the vast majority of us here will be asking 'Who the hell are you???" :scratch:

just out of interest what year did this forum become active, and does anybody know who the earliest member is that still posts?

I'd like to know a little about the history of interference!

The polite thing to do would be to introduce ourselves one by one...

:wave: I'm Kat, favorite song bad, living in So.Cal. For future reference there is a journal section where people spill remarkable dirt on themselves.

We're not strangers. We're people you want to get to know before the next tour* in case you need to trade or buy tickets at face value from a fellow fan

*assuming they tour again

Alright, everyone. Let's introduce ourselves and play a memory game.

Everyone who posts next has to repeat what the previous person said too.

redkat said:

:wave: I'm Kat, favorite song bad, living in So.Cal. For future reference there is a journal section where people spill remarkable dirt on themselves.

We're not strangers. We're people you want to get to know before the next tour* in case you need to trade or buy tickets at face value from a fellow fan

I'm Ian. I was born March 20, 1988 in a small town known as Auckland. In 1994 i moved to Sydney, Australia until December 1996, when i moved back to Auckland. Where i have lived since then, although we have moved house whilst here.

My favourite food is a good curry, my favourite colour is blue. Favourite beverage is wine. I last shaved on Wednesday, because i'm a student and i just burped.

We aren't all strangers now, are we?

sixtoe said:

did you even read this sentence before posting it??? :lol:

Gotta go with gluey here.

I bet this sixtoe (Is it Creed Brattan in disguise?) won't come back. But what redkat says is true... it's worth sticking around.

And if I'm not mistaken Angela Harlem is the oldest poster... she's been going around these here parts since earyl 1970 I believe, an amazing six years before the band even formed! Musta been a good premonition.

hello, i'm KINGOFSORROW

i'm tall, bald and quite dark(completion).
i'm a virgo
i hate the sun, but love sunsets
sci-fi fan
violent personality
i like to beat up emo's
i like to make friends with drug dealers, homeless people and prostitutes.
and my favorite U2 song is NYD.

Back
Top Bottom