Who Sings Walk The Line In The New Levi's Commercial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I thought it was a guy, but from the limited info I've been able to find online supposedly it's a woman. I've only seen the commercial once.

Does anyone know who it is? There's nothing on the Levi's site, the commercial or the song isn't even there unless I'm missing it.

To the Googlemobile!

Anyways, I found someone on another message board asking about it and they actually emailed Levi's to find out:

It IS in fact megan wyler. I emailed Levis myself here is there reply

Thanks for taking the time to contact us at Levi Strauss & Co.
The music is the modern cover versions of the song "Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash (both versions not released)

- Female version Megan Wyler, an American singer. Does not have any commercially released work as of today.
- Male version Adem Ilhan, who performs in the British band Fridge (which also features Kieran Hebden of Four Tet). Adem has released two solo albums.
Diana thanks again for contacting us. If you need additional assistance please give us a call at 1-800-USA-LEVI or visit LeviStrauss.com Monday through Friday 6:00am - 4:30pm Pacific Time. Or just write us back.
Sincerely,
Mayra
Levi Strauss & Co.
mayher3094361

So. Megan Wyler.

actual answer: people who should be shot. that commercial sucks.

IWasBored said:
actual answer: people who should be shot. that commercial sucks.
It wasn't that bad. I probably prefer the original, but I don't know why everyone is screaming blasphemy over it.

Back
Top Bottom