who should win on American Idol tonite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I'm thinking either the Justin, the girl that sang before him, or that adorable girl from Texas. Justin had the most solid performance, the other two had a few flat notes, but in general were pretty good.

please tell me someone else is watching this addicting show?? who are you guys gonna vote for? :D

This show is too lame for me to spend money on

Does it cost money?

I :heart: my money.

nope it's toll free!

is it just me or does that Texas girl remind you of Reese Witherspoon? she acts the same, and there's something about her face that looks the same, i think it's the eyes

Hmm a little.. actually she reminds me of someone else but I cant place it right now.

btw its not on for me yet so.. :silent: :p

For me, it was a tie between Justin and Tamyra.

does anyone else think that the whole judges act is staged?

I think Justin can't sing but he's got Charisma.

Tamrya was just darn good.

I must be really bored to be watching this stuff :| :|

FINE them, don't pay them

I think they should all lose for being part of such a stupid show. :lol:

I watched it once and there was this guy who sang with big curly hair and he was very good.

maybe that was justin

at any rate, if anyone should win this pathetic contest send to us from the bowels of hell it should be that guy.

wonders why she is the only one who is unallowed to have an opinion these days

as long as they keep Simon part of the show.

I like Simon too Sula.

Well.... I haven't watched the last half (it coincides with the Mole so I had to tape it, lol!!), but from what I saw... I really, really like that Ryan Starr. Am I the only one? She kind of reminds me of Sicy :silent:

I also like the girl from Texas... she's the one with the kid right? She's got a cooooool style. So many of them are pretty good singers, but few of them have charisma and style like the two I mentioned.

hey Angel, who is that cutie on the left in your avatar? :heart:

last night I actually DID watch some TV, but I stuck to "The Guardian". Simon Baker = :drool: :heart:

sulawesigirl4 said:
hey Angel, who is that cutie on the left in your avatar? :heart:

Well... that is Mr. Fran Healy lead singer of Travis. My three favourite boys... I may have to keep this signature awhile. :drool:

you're on crack

Angel said:
I really, really like that Ryan Starr. Am I the only one? She kind of reminds me of Sicy :silent:

omg.. no WAY :no:

My nose is not jacked up like hers. :|

Angel said:

Well... that is Mr. Fran Healy lead singer of Travis. My three favourite boys... I may have to keep this signature awhile. :drool:

Yeah, I thought that's who it was. mmmm tasty!:up: I might get to see them at this festival thingy I'm going to in August...assuming they don't have to cancel because of their drummer's accident. :(

She looks more like you Angel.

gall_popup_finalists2.jpg

3349%3B5%3A%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2%3B74685ot1lsi

mmm....bass players.... :drool:

Angel said:

I like Dougie. It's nice to see his ear in your sig at least. ;)

you are so dead!

Sicy said:
She looks more like you Angel.

I didn't say you LOOKED like her, I said she reminds me of you. :| And YES, you're nose is much superior.

:scream: Take my picture down!!

angel am I still dead?

Anyone still watching this lame show?

I think that Tamyra chick should win.

Simon is my favourite judge :eek:

yes

and no, Kelly should win the whole thing, her voice is amazing and her stage persona is great.

yeah I thought both of Justin's past two performances were boring. Tamyra is very good too, but so is Christina, altho not quite up there with Tamyra i think. gosh, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen though! *jealously

i think that kid that always bounces while he's singing cos he's so nervous has to go. he seems like a nice boy but his performances are horrible. Nikki has to go as well, too bad, she has a cool name :D

poor a.j.

Ok I didnt see Kelly's performance when I posted.

I thought she was amazing. Either she or Tamyra will win for sure.

~Tamyra and Kelly are amazing.

~Justin needs a friggin' haircut!!!!!! His hair bounces around and distracts me (and his last two performances haven't been as god as his past ones).

~I don't think Christina sounded that good...Simon never says anything bad about her though cuz he thinks she's hot (he didn't really comment on her performance, just on the fact that she was engaged).

~RJ was okay...but I've heard him better.

~Nikki was okay...but I've heard her better.

As long as Tamyra and Kelly stay, I don't care who gets kicked off tonight.

Sicy said:
Anyone know who got booted last nite?

I fell asleep.

Okay, I am so :( :sad: :huh: right now that when I read this, I thought you were talking about Interference and I was all :eek: :confused: !!! :laugh: :coocoo:

Anyway, American Idol....I wish I'd kept up with it. But if I miss one episode of something, I can't watch the rest. I don't guess they'll rerun it?

I don't care for RJ either, but I thought he should have lasted another week over Nikki, who is just pathetic, really!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Justin and his hair have to go...

I hope Tamyra wins. I like Kelly too, but I think Tamyra has the whole package.

WE SHALL SEE!!

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom