who should win on American Idol tonite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy Kelly!!!! she deserved it.

haha it's funny now though... After all this it's not as though I'm going to want to get any of her cds or anything...

mocool12 said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy Kelly!!!! she deserved it.

haha it's funny now though... After all this it's not as though I'm going to want to get any of her cds or anything...
:yes: :laugh: :yes: I totally agree. I'm very happy kelly won - she totally deserved it. While she has an amazing voice, I don't really like that song they she has to release as the winner at all...she has a great voice, but yeah, I won't be buying anything.... Justin was really nice about her winning too...

Yeah, I'm sorry to say, but those two songs are not very good...so cheesy and lame...and they just seem so repetitive. I don't know if I'll buy the single or not when it comes out. :slant:

what did you guys think of Will Young - who won the British Pop Idol? I hear he performed on the final over there. I voted for him when he won because he wasn't such cheesy pop as the other people (especially the vomit-inducing runner up)

Just wondering how you thought he compared to the singers in the American version?

Lu
:eek:)

bammo2 said:
what did you guys think of Will Young - who won the British Pop Idol? I hear he performed on the final over there. I voted for him when he won because he wasn't such cheesy pop as the other people (especially the vomit-inducing runner up)

Just wondering how you thought he compared to the singers in the American version?

Lu
:eek:)

hmmmm I have no idea how that completely irrelevant smiley sneaked in there...... oops :confused:
:shrug:
ah well

:)

Back
Top Bottom