Who owns a U2 iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one and I love it! :drool: I just bought the iTrip attachment and take my iPod with me to work every day and run it through my little radio on my desk. It sounds great in my car too! It was definitely worth the $35.00 for that little thing. :yes:

I got it for Christmas. I told my husband that it would be nice to have one with all the U2 songs on it. And with the help of my family they pitched in & got it for me. It was bascially the only gift I got (that & some gift certificates). My sister was handing out the gifts & it was in the back. So they saved the best for last!!

Are only people who own it allowed to reply?

cos I don't. :wink:

(didn't mean to ruin your party or anything)

clarityat3am said:

I had to order it from apple.com since the local store didn't have one.

me too. I actually just got mine this afternoon. There are 4 apple stores near me and I also went to one while in Chicago a few weeks ago and all of them were sold out of the U2 case. One girl tried to talk me into buying a different case telling me iPod would fit just fine in any case and the U2 case really wasn't a U2 case. :|

Ever since I laid my eyes on that shiny black and red beauty, I just knew I had to have one. It was a cold November night when we met... and my wife has felt threatened ever since. Sometimes its in our bed. Sometimes its in our car. Sometimes its at work. I don't know what to do if my wife gives me an ultimatum.

:wink:

Not me.

I don't like the normal Ipod. People I know who have them don't big them up. I borrowed one and the battery died really quickly. I also wouldn't pay anymore for a U2 one.

I could buy lots of shoes instead if I had that money. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom