Who owns a U2 iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to it right now. I :heart: it! It's my favorite material possession. I also have the JBL On Stage speakers, so I bring it with me to work to listen to at my desk. :happy:

I have the U2 version, I wish they would have made a 40 gig version for it too...

i got mine for christmas. :up:

sorry to hear about your ipod Dalton. maybe you should hit up the lottery winner and see if you can get a new one?

I got one for mother's day my hubby put the show I went to on it and suprised me. How sweet is that:heart:

I love it and I'm worried the names might scratch off the back so I'm very protective of it.

{I just bought the iTrip attachment and take my iPod with me to work every day and run it through my little radio on my desk. It sounds great in my car too! It was definitely worth the $35.00 for that little thing. }

My itrip doesn't work at least not well. I live in so cal and I'm wondering if that's why there are few stations not already used and the ones that are get interference from mexico. Any tricks for me or should I move ???:sigh: :sad:

Dalton said:
:mad: to this thread

:sad:

:hug:

Dalton, I'd give you my U2 iPod if the thing wasn't so bloody expensive. I love it so much, so I can imagine how bad it must feel to have it stolen. :( I hope, for your sake, that you simply misplaced it at the gym. A little while ago, I thought someone had stolen my CD wallet which contained virtually every CD I owned. I was absolutely crushed. Turns out I'd simply lost it, and I managed to get it back. So don't give up hope!

redkat said:

My itrip doesn't work at least not well. I live in so cal and I'm wondering if that's why there are few stations not already used and the ones that are get interference from mexico. Any tricks for me or should I move ???:sigh: :sad:

I am not an easy sell so I made the guy at the store explain to me why the iTrip was better than the other attachments....I must have been at the store for a half hour with the sales guy talking about the iTrip.

I'm not completely satisfied with it but it could be opearator error and not iTrip error. The weather affects the reception and my car is the worst out of the 3 radio's I use it in, at least today I really noticed it when it was raining. I went to Griffin's website, the makers of iTrip, and I couldn't find the other stations I can use. The dude at the store said that I would be able to find all of the local channels on their website. I uploaded all of the 100 possible stations on to my iPod even though I didn't want to use up 100 songs just for that. So far the default station is the only station I can get to work. But I've only had it for a week. I really love it for work and it sounds as good as possible on my little crappy radio. It's great that I can leave my cd's at home and just plug it in next to my computer and have any song I'd ever want right there.

And no you should not move! I live in Minneapolis and would kill to live in So Cal! :drool: I :heart: it there :drool:

Last edited:
arw9797 Thanks for your reply. I'll keep working on it.

You can stay here when I go to Mn this summer. I went to college there and have lot o family there so we go back every couple years. Minnesota is a nice place to live:)

one reason we got the ipod was so that we could use it on the Loooong drive this summer. I''m thinking it will work well on some of those long stretches between south dakota and iowa.

redkat said:
arw9797 Thanks for your reply. I'll keep working on it.

You can stay here when I go to Mn this summer. I went to college there and have lot o family there so we go back every couple years. Minnesota is a nice place to live:)

one reason we got the ipod was so that we could use it on the Loooong drive this summer. I''m thinking it will work well on some of those long stretches between south dakota and iowa.

where in MN? I love where I live but I'd rather live in the desert. :yes:

I went to Winona State. Dh's family is from Albert Lea and I have family in St.Paul. I grew up (mostly) in the desert and you can have it. I like it here O.C but hate the desert.

I guess the grass is always greener. Now we're playing with the idea of moving to Ireland. The grass is definitely greener there:drool:

redkat said:
I went to Winona State. Dh's family is from Albert Lea and I have family in St.Paul. I grew up (mostly) in the desert and you can have it. I like it here O.C but hate the desert.

cool. I live in Minneapolis but would prefer St Paul. If I ever buy a house that's where I'm going to look. :yes:

Cool! I started this topic about 2 weeks ago and it was locked b'c, they said, it was an exhausted topic. I'm glad you got it going b'c I want to know what anyone thinks of their Special Edition U2 Ipod--not just the regular one. And what's the big difference. Thanks. (I did do a topic search before I posted and found only one saying they were selling theirs but that was posted in January) I hope someone has the SE Ipod.

I have one and am very heppy with it.

Got a black iSkin case/screen protector, and black 97cent earbuds so I don't worry about losing them.

Also nice not to display those white earbuds as they tip would-be muggers off to a potential target.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

And it's worth every penny to upgrade to the Bose headphones at the Apple Store....wow!!!

Back
Top Bottom