Who or what inspired your screenname/handle/id, or whatever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ladywiththespinninghead was taken.... so I had to resort to Spinninghead...

The 77 is the year that I was born (1977 in case anyone needs clarification..)

My PLEBA girls shortened it to Spinny....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Larry Mullen=favorite U2 member (in case no one's caught on yet,
wink.gif
)
POP=love this much maligned album
Angel=I love angels, and think I am one even though others may not agree. hehe

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

Well, actually, loopy is a nickname friends have christened me with.

Something about me being a silly ding-dong all the time!
redface.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 05-08-2002).]

PLEBA made me do it as that is what I wanted to do with them at one time
tongue.gif

My last name is DiGiovanni and that was shortened to DiGi back in middle school by a bunch of my friends and now that is what everyone calls me including my boss.

I posted this a while ago and still rofl @ bonochick's response!

but i saw a greeting card with an olive and on the inside it said "you" .. as in "i love you"
wink.gif

so oliveu2
cm are my initials. I was young then and though every name would be taken here like it is on Im.
tongue.gif

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I posted this a while ago and still rofl @ bonochick's response!

Hey!!! It made sense! It did, it did!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

In high school I had a friend named Meg and people always got us mixed up because my name's Megan. Also, I always wanted a nickname, so one of my friends started calling me Meegannie so it couldn't be confused with Meg.

I like my agirlinthisvicinity name better, but this one is easier since it's the one I've been using on different sites for years. So I'm stuck with it.

childhood nickname: Ally

added the stars b/c i was orignally just "Ally", but then i forgot my password to that account and had to create a new one. yes, i'm a moron.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Krasno The Great:
U2girl did it for me.

Thanks U2girl!!

CK

Why thank you. (i don't think i ever inspired anyone or anything so far) I still remember the "translate great into your language" thread.

I've been meaning to ask you this for aaaages now:
- you're from Eastern Europe? For real?
- if so, which country are you from?

When i signed up the idea for a username "U2girl" just popped up and it stuck with me.

Originally posted by U2girl:
Why thank you. (i don't think i ever inspired anyone or anything so far) I still remember the "translate great into your language" thread.

I've been meaning to ask you this for aaaages now:
- you're from Eastern Europe? For real?
- if so, which country are you from?

No, not for real.

CK

Lemon=the song I was bopping to when I signed up

Boy=the first album of U2

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Family nickname. There's a song and everything. My cousins found out about it, and they told my friends and suddenly I was notiti again, or noti, or titi. Or whatever...

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
it seems people are incredibly sympathetic to my perils, Zoomerang96, since I am facing most certain death, therefore you clearly cannot drink the wine in front of you

BWAHAHAAHAHAH!

*whiping tears from my eyes*

Ha ha! You fool! I switched glasses when your back was turned.... you fell victim to one of the classic blunders...

Thanks Wanderer... that movie rocks.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I was listening to this radio sation "Zone 105" when I created an E-mail account - and I used the ID when I signed up here. Crazy.

Can we just observe a moment of silence for that station? *silence* Drive is not nearly as good as old zone...*sigh*

Lilly is not my name.
Lilly = Lillywhite, Steve.

Although I do quite enjoy the name Lilly...

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

Originally posted by The Wanderer:

So much so that I could be the next Thomas Payne, actually.

Common Sense.

------------------

I was listening to this radio sation "Zone 105" when I created an E-mail account - and I used the ID when I signed up here. Crazy.

Another Interference mystery solved! *had been wonderin'*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

wannabe derives from the appropriate concoction of john luke picard and the original actor who played davey crockett on the disney hour. definitely add the fact that i've (white)lied to hundreds of people about being adam west's great-grandson and you've now understood the "w". onto the "a"...

I went to see Ruby Horse and Dishwalla last night (Dishwalla sucks). I spoke to the folks from Drive105 and told them "I am internationally known as 'Zonelistener'!" After they were done picking themselves up off of the floor - I asked them how I can influence the playlist - and they said call the program director - Jeff (Oddly enough). Call going in shortly. You can't complain too much about Drive, they play U2 ever two hours!

frown.gif
cos you're over 21...
mad.gif

Anyhoo...Jeff is a nice guy, takes lots of my suggestions...he & I are on good terms.
smile.gif

------------------

well mines MEANT to be Cool Hand Laura but stupid me made a mistake with the feckin letters! Of course its after that Fantastic film cool hand luke, starring the gorgeous...etc etc Paul Newman!

Originally posted by ccolhandlaura:
well mines MEANT to be Cool Hand Laura but stupid me made a mistake with the feckin letters! Of course its after that Fantastic film cool hand luke, starring the gorgeous...etc etc Paul Newman!
I bet that Elvis or Sicy could fix that for you, if you want
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom