Who misses caisenma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who misses caisenma?

• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Did he leave forever again?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Who's caisenma?

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Our dear Canadian friend is away on vacation. :sad:

Hopefully he hasn't caused any international incidents. :sexywink:

Last edited:
terribly :sad:

though i'm sure he's having a wonderful time kissing lips with the ladies while on holiday :up:

JessicaAnn said:

When will you die? :mad:

Make me. :mad:

blush.gif

:laugh:

Should I post a realllllllllllly goofy pic I found of him?

He might kick my ass though :sexywink:

Sicy said:
Should I post a realllllllllllly goofy pic I found of him?
post it.

I don't miss caisenema at all. How could I when he keeps sneaking into my house late at night at staring at me while I sleep? I'm a nervous wreck. I wish the guy would just leave me alone and go stalk someone else for awhile.

Sicy said:
Yeah! Who needs a stalker like him!

Look at this hiddeous face!

3438%3A98%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3B7%3B3767ot1lsi

That is exactly how caisenema looked when he was hovering over my bed in a custom harness and night vision goggles last night. At 2 am. In the dark.

PS I wish I could say I missed him, but unfortunately that is impossible with the amount of cameras he's installed in the house here.

PPS ~~zedbetty

dear diary,

as it turns out, the weather is foul...and it has been since the second day i arrived in poland. brutal. and now i'm sick. pleasure.

i've been to lithuania, however, in the meantime, and i will be off to krakow tommorow where i'll visit several eye-pleasing (wawel tower), and soul-crushing (auschwitz) sites. i do hope my health returns in time.

otherwise, things are fine. boring though, at times. like now. which is why i'm here. so little one can do when it rains.

except...

KISS HOT CHIXXXXXX 'N BAAABES!!!!!!!!!

nah, of course not.

~caisenma

Calluna said:

That is exactly how caisenma looked when he was hovering over my bed in a custom harness and night vision goggles last night. At 2 am. In the dark.

PS I wish I could say I missed him, but unfortunately that is impossible with the amount of cameras he's installed in the house here.

PPS ~~zedbetty

there was more than just me, you know. i had five of us monitor your situation last night, as it's most important to document your final days.

what final days, you ask? WHY ARE YOU ASKING ANYTHING, AT ALL?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom