Who likes Chipotle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc said:
Meh. It's not bad. It's not great though either.
It really depends on how you option it. 717 for a good meal that fills me up til dinner isn't bad at all, IMO.

cydewaze said:

It really depends on how you option it. 717 for a good meal that fills me up til dinner isn't bad at all, IMO.

That's true. But purely on a flavor/quality level, it's about average for me. :shrug:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I don't know if this counts but I love the South-West Chipotle sauce at Subway... It's good on everything.:drool:
Ooooooh! :drool: I love me some Subway steak & cheese (double meat, provolone on the cheese) with that sauce. :up:

I LOVE Chipotle! Luckily there isn't one too close to me or I would seriously go broke from eating there everyday.

What I usually get is 1125 calories :uhoh:, BUT I can only eat about 1/3 of their burritos in one sitting and drink unsweetened iced tea so it's more like 375 calories which is pretty damn good.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've never had it. Then again, I don't think there are any in my immediate area.

Yes..IMMEDIATE area...but they do have them in the Detroit area (Southfield and North and West of Detroit). :)

I've never heard of that place. We have Qdoba and judging by the choices, they're probably the same type of thing.

I love Chipotle. There is one within a five minute walk of me (I love having an apartment so close to campus). Any place where you can get a massive burrito is a winner, so I'm assuming Freebirds is really good too.

:eek: My lunch was 864 calories...and 53 grams of fat!

I love Chipotle and it's very dangerous that they built one right next door to my workplace.

OK I found a similar one for Qdoba so it looks like these places are basically the same.

After this thread, it's apparent why I've gained 35 pounds in the past few years! Phil knows a manager of the Qdoba who gave us about 60 "Buy one entre, get one free" coupons, plus students of our college get free drinks, so there were weeks during school when we all ate there 2-3 times a week :ohmy: Rarely do I finish my meal though, I usually save it for 1-2 rounds of leftovers, but still.

All I get at Qdoba is "veggie nachos" which is the queso sauce, pico (the mild tomato salsa), and a little extra shredded cheese, plus the tortilla chips you eat it with. This is like 925 cals at Qdoba and 625 at this Chipotle place (the equivalent I entered was cheese, tomatos, chips). I think I'll go throw away my leftovers now....

yeppers... loveth the Chipotle!

<<< burrito bol... my all time fave!!:drool::wink:

bit of trivia..

did you all know that Mc Donalds owns Chipotle....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom