Who is your favourite Friends character???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite Friends character?

• Ross

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Joey

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Monica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Chandler

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
This show has a lot of knockers, some of whom I've seen here, but I always have, always will love this show. In my opinion it is far better than Seinfeld, which I never 'got'. Never found that funny. Friends had its hilarious moments, its touching moments, and yes, its dumb, or low-brow moments, but it was a fantastic show.

Anyway stole this idea from the other thread, but I want to know who Interference's favourite Friends character is, officially. Even if you don't like the show, vote anyway. Judging by the other thread, it seems Chandler is well liked.

Vote, but also explain your choice, even rate the characters. I'm only counting the main six in the poll, but if you want to mention others, like Gunter, or Emily, or Carol, or Marcel, go ahead.

For me personally, Chandler is my favourite. Simply because he always had good lines, and the way Matthew Perry played him gave Chandler a real warmth. He's a genuine nice guy, I've always related to him. You've gotta love the brothership thing he's got going on with Joey as well.

Appreciate!

I love this show too, but picking a favorite has always been impossible for me.

I just know that it isn't Ross :lol:

To me, Lisa Kudrow was definitely the most talented comedian in that show, which just brought Phoebe to life in such a unique way.

I do love them all (though I didn't really like Joey in the 1st couple seasons b/c Matt LeBlanc was a pretty bad actor at that point and didn't really become a good actor until after the first few seasons.)

But Phoebe, though she wasn't the center of the show or most of its storylines, was just so great.

And, my FAVORITE line in the entire 10 years of the series was said by Phoebe (about her wedding dress): "Oh yeah? Well at least you didn't get yours from a store called 'It's Not Too Late'!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
I'm going to go with Phoebe too just because she was so off the wall but yet so innocent. There was just something so likeable loveable about her no matter what she would say or do.

I'd have to say Joey, although it was hard to pick a favorite. I liked him because he reminds me of my nephew and the dumb things he says. :D My favorite Joey episode was the one with the tailor!

Chandler and Phoebe were my favorites by far! Definitely not the sissy whiny Ross, that's for sure. Joey was very cool but Chandler always had the best lines, like Brit said. And he just came off a great guy to be friends with! :hi5:

Chandler and Pheobe are the best :rockon:

1. Chandler/Pheobe
2. Monica
3. Joey
4. Ross

1,000,000. Rachel

Last edited:
Rachel is number one for many reasons.

Then its:

Phoebe
Chandler
Joey
Monica
Ross

I always wanted to slap the shit out of Ross, but I think that was the idea.

I liked them all except for Ross but think Joey is my favourite.

Friends :up:

Monica, Joey, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Phoebe. In that order. But it's hard to pick a favorite... all of them have their own charm.

Chandler Bing!
his character was amazing.

i always thought matthew perry was kind of cute too.... :shifty:

Wow, I didn't think Chandler would run away with it this much....

WOOPS I must have put a time limit on the poll... could a mod reopen it??

Heh. I've only watched about three entire episodes of Friends, but I thought Chandler (and maybe Phoebe) were the only characters I didn't want to slap upside the head repeatedly.

I love ross - I think he's so underrated. Like the episode when everyone in rachel/monicas apartment keep looking into ross's apartment, and he's doing his swimming "shark attack!" impressions. And when he's just sitting there, pretending to be watching the tv. Hilarious!

But he's not my favourite, Monica is.

Like many of you, Ross bugged the crap out of me for a great deal of the series, but I found that in the last few seasons, that changed for me - he had some of the best and funniest lines!

Back
Top Bottom