Who Is Your Favorite Stone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Is Your Favorite Stone?

• Mick Jagger

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Keith Richards

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Ronnie Wood

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Charlie Watts

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mick Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Jones

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Keith

I think I like how people portray him as a huge drunkard on SNL more than I actually like him though. Regardless, Keith.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ha, ever see the Weekend Update where Mike Myers is Mick and Mick is playing Keith? :lol: Priceless, hehe.

Heck yes! :up:

I also like the old ones they used to do with Keith hosting his own talk show thing and you couldnt understand anything he'd say. I think that was Mike Myers too. They once did one where Mick Jagger acted like he was Keith and Mike Myers acted like he was Mick, it was hilarious also.

Um...yeah, I like SNL more than I should.

keithcoors%20copyright.jpg

I like that no frills drummer guy.

But next time we hang out, ask me to do my Mick Jagger impression (after a few beers, I think it gets better)!

i know there is a cure for whatever bio-terrorism they send at us... and it lies within keith richards. he is the only man on the planet who can go "snifff... anthrax... alriiiiiiiight. doesn't go with my ecoli but fuck..." i know that we may all be dead and gone, keith will still be here with 5 cockaroaches. keith will go "you know i smoked your uncle, did you know that? fucking craaaaazy."
-Robin Williams

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ha, ever see the Weekend Update where Mike Myers is Mick and Mick is playing Keith? :lol: Priceless, hehe.

:yes: :laugh:! That was awesome.

"Mick, you ignorant slut."

Originally posted by u2popmofo
I also like the old ones they used to do with Keith hosting his own talk show thing and you couldnt understand anything he'd say. I think that was Mike Myers too.

:lol:!

My dad's always said that it'd be quite interesting to put Keith and Ozzy in a room together and have them hold a conversation. :p.

I also like the Robin Williams quote. :D.

As for who my favorite Stone would be...I'll go with Mick as well.

Angela

I agree that Charlie is a cool guy, wait, make that a super cool guy. Nevertheless, I have to go with Keith on this one. I bought the Uncut magazine recently with the Keith Richards interviews (he turned 60 about 2 weeks ago) and he's still cool as fuck.

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Does anyone know about the story about Charlie, how he was summoned from his hotel bed by either Keith or Mick one night. When he was called he took the time to put on his suit, got downstairs, walked over to Keith (or Mick), slapped him in the face, turned around and went back to bed. :lol:
The story still cracks me up, and it's another sign of the coolness of Charlie (it's only sorry for him there's also a Keith in the band).

KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH KEITH

Did I make myself clear??? :D

Back
Top Bottom