Who is YOUR favorite 007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your favorite James Bond

• Sean Connery

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 21 32.3%

• Total voters
And now I'm reminded of Will Farrel's Jeopardy skits on SNL...the last great SNL skit. How far the show has come from the glory days of the 70s(Chase, Murray, Radner, Belusi, Akroyd, Curtain) and the late 80s/early 90s(Carvey, Farley, Myers, Sandler, Rock, Spade, Hartman, Nealon). How the mighty have fallen.

Oh, I picked Pierce.

It's a toss up between Roger Moore, who had Octapussy. And Sean Connery, who had Pussy Galore.

Last edited:
Have them all on DVD

Sean, super COOL, but before my time.
George, though I am Aussie, perhaps he should have been killed instead of his wife.
Roger, oh the humor, he gave Bond a damn good laugh.
Timothy, a fish out of water, but loved the film locations.
Pierce, a true gentleman, with looks to kill.

Therefore, my answer is Pierce

My God, should we discuss the Bond girls???

WHY?? People, why? Sean Connery was a fucking hideous Bond! :scream:

Ok, not hideous, he was good, but even Dalton was better.

Roger Moore is my favourite Bond so I voted him but I'd shag Brosnan. Lucky him eh :wink:

Roger Moore,,, Hilarious bond, in a cool way.

Live and let die,,, Mr. McCartney providing the greatest title track for a bond movie... And that super pathetic way bond scores the card chick.. Pathetic, but funny as hell.

BTW,,, Remember the bond movie that ends with Pierce in bed with bond girl called Christmas ??,, And Pierce says the most cheesy line EVER in a movie..... Are you ready ???'

- I thought christmas only came once a year -..... Cheesy

Roger Moore. He was the Bond in the first Bond movies I saw, though I think Pierce Brosnan was real good.

I know, Sean Connery was the first one and everyone will be compared to him and I know that he's the ultimate Bond for a lot of people in a way, but still, I prefer the other two.

Sean Connery had the best balance of any of the Bonds, I think. You've got the really serious takes with Timothy Dalton on one hand, and the tongue-firmly-in-cheek with Roger Moore. Sean Connery is somewhere in the middle, maybe leaning a bit more towards Dalton's side. Brosnan, on the other hand, reminds more of Roger Moore. He's still my second favorite, but and the first Bond I was ever exposed to, but Sean Connery is the tops for me.

Why was Sean Connery the best? He was the first.

If you look at Brosnan, he truly looks like a Bond. He looks awesome and he's elegant.

I must disagree with all the Sean lovers. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom