Who is your fav person in the movie...??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favorite lord of the rings character?

• Frodo

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Arwen

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I don't like these options i'm votin on the forum.

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice~Princess

The Fly
Who is everyones favortie person in the "Lord of The Rings " movie, my favorite hobbit/charater is Frodo played by Elijah Wood, that is my favorite character ecause he is a great actor and does a great job in the film.:drool: :drool:

Attachments

• eliwoodd.jpg
    eliwoodd.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 144
Oh you really don't want to ask me this question. :D

<---that guy.

Attachments

• aragorn-screen.jpg
    aragorn-screen.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
LEGOLAS !!!!
drool.gif

Why isn't he in the poll? :scream: ;)

legolas18.jpg

Last edited:
yayyyyy!!!!

LOTR thread!!!

I'm the biggest fan here :mac:

that movie was the best ever!!!

anyway...fave character...

thats tough...

I really liked Gandalf
lets go with him...

ghetofabu said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAAA!!!!! :heart: :kiss: :drool:

pssst. ghetofabu, you may want to check out the Viggo thread in PLEBA. I just added four pics. :heart:

SHIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT! I am afraid of that room. it skerwe. verwe skerwe. Fuck it. I am going. woooohoooo!!!!

Gandalf, because he is always my favourite character in the book, and Ian McKellen played him perfectly, so perfectly. Frodo was very very good, though not quite as I imagined him. I am somewhat in love with Legolas, but he's still not my favourite.

And yes, Sula, Aragorn became more attractive on successive viewings! Man...I saw it three times but now that it's out of theatres I'm thinking I want to see it again.

By the way, Basstrap, you aren't the biggest fan here. :tongue: I not only saw the movie three times, but I've read LOTR upwards of ten times (fifteen?), I've read the Silmarillion three times, The Hobbit many times, and a lot of other Tolkien once or a few times or many times. So there. :huh:

Last edited:
scatteroflight said:

By the way, Basstrap, you aren't the biggest fan here. :tongue: I not only saw the movie three times, but I've read LOTR upwards of ten times (fifteen?), I've read the Silmarillion three times, The Hobbit many times, and a lot of other Tolkien once or a few times or many times. So there. :huh:

yeah ok...

I saw the movie thre times as well.

I've read LOTr 4 times, SIL 3 times, and hobbit 5 times.

But I'm just a youngster!! give me a few years!!

boy aren't I a huge loser! ;)

Basstrap said:

boy aren't I a huge loser! ;)

I'm a bigger loser! ;)

It's funny because LOTR is so much longer than the Hobbit, but I must have read LOTR several more times. I'm much more familiar with it. I do like the Hobbit, and I have it in a nice anniversary edition with Tolkien's own illustrations, but in comparison to LOTR I find it almost boring.

OH YEAH SULA! :D :love:

attachment.php

VIGGO!VIGGO!VIGGO!VIGGO!

He is very hot and sexy, and his character is cool too! This thread especially needs to be more VIGGOFIED!!!!

HOLY HOTPOCKETS OF SIZZLIN CHOCOLATE SAUCE COMIN AT YA WITH A CHERRY ON TOP AND A DASH OF SWEET CHEESE!!!!

STRIDER!!!!

STRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

Sula very very very very kindly sent moi the scene of him sittin at the table, what with just his lips showin.....*maddie just fainted*

Sally likes him too?????? :eyebrow:

:up:

:lol::cool: :eeklaugh:

I like Boromir, hes a pretty cool character, slightly misguided, lending to evil tendencies, but when it comes down to it, hes good through and through, and he goes out in a valiant display of self-sacrificing heroics. Very very noble, although he may not have acted it for some of the story. I dont know why, but I just feel that I can relate to him on some level.

Update.....dudes, its not long now til we all sit packed in the Cinema with popcorn, drink...and then the lights go out and we go...:uhoh:...then all the men come on and the girls go :ohmy: and the girls come on and the guys go :drool: and then we all come out like this :hyper::hyper:

I cannie WAIT til I see a huge Aragorn in The Twin Towers....

awwwhhooooooooooo!

Aragorn is top fav

Then Bloomerboy

then whats his bake..........feckin.........was-be-Boromir...........for reasons beyond my control........my 'long-to-maul' control......

:D

Last edited:
I really hate that Arwen is a character at all in the movie. READ THE BOOKS PEOPLE, SHE AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT!!! The fact that they would cut Tom Bombadil out completely and expand her part just so they can show Liv Tyler urks me. That's my rant.

I am such a tard. That is what I get for not reading the whole thread and realiezing when it was started. Don't mind me. :coocoo:

I am all pumped up about it coming out soon though. :hyper: I have read the books and right now I am listening to the tower on audio cd in my car. I guess to help satisfy my want to see the movie. It was done for radio I think by or for or whatever for the BBC. It is good though. :up:

i'm very excited for the movie. i can hardly wait. i will admit i wasn't too pumped for the first one (i didn't even see it on the big screen :ohmy: ) but now i'm obsessed. i was never really one for the fantasy genre but these are wonderful stories. i am reading the books and i love them.

oh, and legolas is my favorite. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom