Who is the oldest poster in Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: 42 year old women
I enjoy the fact I am nicely sandwiched there in between old Bono and Edge baby...in fact,
:up::up::tongue: :heart: :drool: 42, 43 and 49 year old men.

Rise and Shine:sexywink:

:lmao:

in fact
just
:up: men...imho:)

now lara, what has you pondering such a deep and meaningful thing? I'd reckon some of the lurkers here are probably well into their dotage....poor old things too weak to type.

cass said:

now lara, what has you pondering such a deep and meaningful thing? I'd reckon some of the lurkers here are probably well into their dotage....poor old things too weak to type.

My 65 year old Granny :| After she started a rant on how her friends cant use the internet

My Granny downloaded RATM and Sex Pistols songs from Winmx :lmao:

:hug:Laura's granny:hug:
Go Girl..:up:
I wish my mum would accept/learn to use a computer/the internet. My sister lives in her backyard and is connected, but they don't even pass on emails I send to her via them:( it p**es me off no end...well it used to, I've just given up on them now. I know mum would love it, once she realised it's capacity.

** cass starts baking for martha's upcoming celebration...a zucchini cake!!**:D

Lara Mullen said:

My Granny downloaded RATM and Sex Pistols songs from Winmx :lmao:

:lol: that's so cool!

it took my grandma months to learn to send an email...she didn't know you were suposed to click 'send' :|

I always thought yertle was older than he was perhaps hes not a 15 year old boy and he is the 71 year old poster :hmm:

it must be someone who has never posted a picture of themselves, ruling out most of us.

I vote for u2popmofo and/or pinball wizard.

Back
Top Bottom