Who is the most critical jackass British panel of TV's talent shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the most critical Brit panel?

• Piers Morgan - America's Got Talent

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Peter Jones - American Inventor

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Simon Cowell - American Idol

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

jesseu2

Refugee
I was thinking a poll should be done for these British personalities who are panels on three different shows.

Piers Morgan - America's Got Talent

Peter Jones - American Inventor

Simon Cowell - American Idol

I think it's a tie between Piers and Peter or all three, tough choice.

Last edited:
I actually don't think Piers is that bad on Britain's Got Talent (he could be totally different on America's Got Talent though). But I'll vote for him anyway as I think he's a bit of an egomanical tosser. ;)

Last edited:
Sicy said:
You forgot Nigel.

Took me a bit of googlin' but are you speaking of Nigel Barker from America's Next Top Model? If thats the one, i didn't even know about him, lol, can you add him to the poll?

Last edited:
jesseu2 said:

Took me a bit of googlin' but are you speaking of Nigel Barker from America's Next Top Model? If thats the one, i didn't even know about him, lol, can you add him to the poll?

Nigel Lithgow from 'So you think you can dance' :lol:

Never watched American Inventor, so Peter is out! I only find Simon overly critical at times. Yes, he can be cruel...but not constantly. Piers, on the other hand, is a man-witch! I felt so bad for that little 9 year old cheerleader on the auditions when Sharon had to walk out on her because Piers was being such a donkey butt. It was horrible. :tsk: So I voted for Piers.

Back
Top Bottom