Who Is The Interference Member That Most Embodies What U2 Is All About?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
would it be wrong if i made that picture my desktop? :shh:

helloangel, and mvd, please go ahead and explain your urges. i'd love to hear your reasoning. my supreme arrogance is perhaps only matched by your most cunning sarcasm? could this be true?!

good.

then let's hook up cause i need the touch of a woman at the moment.

and by touch, i mean grope, and by grope i mean outright violation.

your excessive and most descriptive words give me a rush of blood to the head of you know what i mean. :shh:

Wow, the people here have started posting pictures and taking my original query so far off-topic by now.

I guess Lemonade Stand operates under different rules, or the people here aren't as responsive.

I think I'll just stick to the genuinely intelligent people in EYKIW and WTAHNN. So ends my cameo appearance here in LS.

Adios fellas!

Cheers,

J

yertle-the-turtle said:
zoomerang96/caseinma/deathbear/hent the power bear/flag pole pear/quano adiji-achibi/cow of the seas/red ships of scalla-festa or whatever he's calling himself nowadays

He calls himself cow of the seas these days. :happy:

jick said:
Wow, the people here have started posting pictures and taking my original query so far off-topic by now.

I guess Lemonade Stand operates under different rules, or the people here aren't as responsive.

I think I'll just stick to the genuinely intelligent people in EYKIW and WTAHNN. So ends my cameo appearance here in LS.

Adios fellas!

Cheers,

J

i believe this to be a personal attack against the people of the lemonade stands.

just because we're unimtellagant and jick is oh so smrt doesn't mean he should pick on us. :madspit:

Cheers,

H

I want Jick to post everywhere possible, it furthers my hedonistic values by wait I'm not too sure about that

You know, I was thinking long and hard about this. Considering the various members, and their qualifications. It was a tough decision, but after careful consideration I've, oh look, STRING!

I'm gonna have to vote for Jick, cause his last post about us Lemonade Standers was very elitist and condescending, which embodies U2 in the Jick universe.

Jeers,
H2.

Back
Top Bottom