Who is the Best Movie Gangster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the greatest Movie Gangster of all time?

• Vito Corleone

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Michael Corleone

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Al Capone

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • William Cutting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Rooney

• Tommy DeVito

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Tony Montana

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Vincenzo Coccotti

• Total voters

Anthony

Refugee
Try to leave the actor out of this (though I admit it is hard), which gangster did you really hate and love at the same time, who were you rooting for and booing at? Which gangster in the movies really left a mark on you?

Let the game begin...

Ant.

Last edited:
the poll's not letting me vote....i say william cutting though

Really?! That is strange...

This poll has been tested by that highly qualified Super Mod, Bonochick, who is also my wife I might add, so if she thinks its fine - its fine.

:yes:

Ant.

Last edited:
Anthony said:

This poll has been tested by that highly qualified Super Mod, Bonochick, who is also my wife I might add, so if she thinks its fine - its fine.

:yes:

Ant.

Love ya, darlin'. :kiss:

HelloAngel, just choose the one you know! LOL.
It doesn't matter, I'm just a sucker for gangster flicks...

Ant.

Anthony said:
HelloAngel, just choose the one you know! LOL.
It doesn't matter, I'm just a sucker for gangster flicks...

Ant.

LOL! I know, sillie goose :) I just like to make informed decisions :hug:

I voted for Micheal Corleone as well. I've only seen the Godfather movies once, eventhough I own them on DVD, but Micheal was one cold blooded gangster. After he got past the goody goody army thing and did some killing....best one on there in my opinion.

Tommy DeVito (Pesci in Goodfellas) was a real prick. :angry: I wasn't rooting for DeVito in the story. Rather, he was one of those characters that I loved to hate. I vote for DeVito.

Anthony, I know we're supposed to leave the actor out of it, but I can't separate Pesci from the DeVito role. Sorry. :tongue:

P.S. The poll is not letting me vote.

Yeah, but people are voting against The Don himself? Yes, Michael sure is a cold mofo *eventually*, but damn...The Don is The Don!

bloody hell....yes i was using aol...crap, i still am...and this is super old aol right now...

just pretend my vote for william cutting showed up. *sharpens knives evily*

fat tony

fattonyjoem.jpg

No no no! Vito was THE man; he was cool, he was warm and he was the guy I rooted for - Michael was a cold-blooded killer and he creeped me out. He killed his own brother for goodness sake's.

Ant.

As for Al Capone, well, he was brilliantly brought to the silver screen by Robert De Niro in 'The Untouchables', I thought.

Oh, and I hate Joe Pesci.
:mad:

Ant.

my old bill the butcher avatar is threatening to make a return :evil:

Back
Top Bottom