who is...NOW PLAYING?! courtesy of PGV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I Were a Rich Man" - Tevye

Yes, I'm watching Fiddler on the Roof. And also writing a paper on Wordsworthian conception of the sublime as an influence on Irish poetry. Oh, and also surfing the net.

:wave: i keep thinking it's Whinehouse, not Winehouse :reject:

Leona Lewis - can't remember what that latest song's called! :huh:

susanp6 said:
:wave: i keep thinking it's Whinehouse, not Winehouse :reject:

Leona Lewis - can't remember what that latest song's called! :huh:

:wave:

Ever since we saw her last year that's all I hear someone calling her. She was pretty bad though. :uhoh:

Pulp - Commmon people :dance:

Hi Marty :wave:
How are you? Did you and mijn liefje have a good time last weekend? :)

Lara Mullen said:
Hi Marty :wave:
How are you? Did you and mijn liefje have a good time last weekend? :)

Hey Laura! :wave:

Yes, we had a great weekend. CDs! :drool: Lots of CDs! :combust:
We both found some great things we'd been looking for for a while for cheap. (3x 'for' in a phrase of 5 words... :huh: )

me: Bob Dylan - It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
(from Highway 61 Revisited)

into: From A Buick 6

Yeah, I thought yousins would have fun!!! I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, still 2 more to go. :sigh:

Kasabian - LSF

Lara Mullen said:
Yeah, I thought yousins would have fun!!! I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, still 2 more to go. :sigh:

:hug:

Those 2 weeks will fly by fast.

Bob Dylan - Ballad Of A Thin Man
(from his road album)

:bow:

:ohmy: You met up with another interferencer Mary?! :wink:

You saw Amy?! :shocked: you lucky thing, even though you say she was bad! :uhoh:

Utah Saints - that remix thingy! :lol:

Yeah, I have loads of lessons to prepare and write evaluations on and my third big essay since February due on my birthday/the day after Geurtje arrives. :grumpy:

Take That - Shine.

Lara Mullen said:
Yeah, I thought yousins would have fun!!!

:wink:

I couldn't believe my luck that day. I had some titles on a kind of wish-list and I found many of them. For cheap too! :happy:

Bobby D - Queen Jane Approximately
(from Highway 61 Revisited)

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: You met up with another interferencer Mary?! :wink:

You saw Amy?! :shocked: you lucky thing, even though you say she was bad! :uhoh:

Utah Saints - that remix thingy! :lol:

My bloke who has left Ireland and moved back to The Netherlands. And I'm stuck finishing this PGCE. I really do not enjoy it.

Yeah, I won tickets to see her on the radio. I also won tickets to see Ray LaMontagne and The Pussycat dolls last year on the same station. They always played a clip of a song and you had about 3 minutes to enter. I was either very lucky or nobody else knew them. :lol: The one for the Amy tickets was White Town - Your woman. :dance:

Take That - Patience.

Popmartijn said:

:wink:

I couldn't believe my luck that day. I had some titles on a kind of wish-list and I found many of them. For cheap too! :happy:

I haven't bought any cds in ages. Trying to be sensible and de-junk the gaff before I move. I'm still selling stuff on eBay. I'm training Geurtje well, he got rid of quite a lot of things too. :wink:

A-ha - take on me

Lara Mullen said:

I haven't bought any cds in ages.
:ohmy:

Trying to be sensible and de-junk the gaff before I move. I'm still selling stuff on eBay. I'm training Geurtje well, he got rid of quite a lot of things too. :wink:

:shocked:

I can't even bring myself to get rid of the CDs I really don't like, let alone those I don't really like.

Bob Dylan - Desolation Row
(from H61R)
:drool:

BTW, will he stay Geurtje, or will he now become Snoepje? :wink:

snoepje - sweets/candy, right? He'll always be a Geurtje in mijn ogen. :D

REM - Be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom