Who is now playing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool LM. Moody's were the first progressive rock band I heard. Of course, it wasn't called progressive rock back then :huh:

Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict

Cool LM. Moody's were the first progressive rock band I heard. Of course, it wasn't called progressive rock back then :huh:

Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict

God, I love the Moodies. My dad was a huge fan back in the day and it was passed down. Their melodies are always sublime, and I love a good concept.

On the subject of progressive rock...now listening to...

Genesis
"The Carpet Crawlers"
from Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

There's good stuff on all those early Moody albums. But there's also stuff I can't stand on most of them too, so I just have a collection of the songs I love. But 'Days of Future Passed' is solid all the way through :up:

Neil Young - The Loner

There's good stuff on all those early Moody albums. But there's also stuff I can't stand on most of them too, so I just have a collection of the songs I love. But 'Days of Future Passed' is solid all the way through :up:

Days Of Future Passed is indeed their best. Tuesday Afternoon/(Evening) Time To Get Away :drool:

Sonic Youth
"Kool Thing"
from Goo

Russian Circles-Verses

Someone recommended this album on this site and all I've got to say is - amazing!!

This is one of the best albums I've heard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom