Who is KINGS OF LEON?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nickypiemcg said:
they are the most overrated band of all time...that's who!

:madspit:

thou hath no knowledge of good music.

The Bucket
King of the rodeo
Milk
wasted time
mollys chambers
california waiting

all great songs

i could go on.....

i like a lot actually. When U2 was in Chicago for the 4 Vertigo shows, the first time i saw them I didn't think much of them, but after all 4 shows I really started getting into KOL. Then I went and bought Aha Shake Heartbreak and absolutely love that album. Now I'm going to see them in chicago this weekend....

They are a very young band...personally i find some comparisons with U2...young band developing their music as they grow older....if you compare their two albums there is a lot of musical growth between them...Aha Shake is much more musically accomplished album...I love the Kings of Leon and i think they have a great future...

Milk is probably my favourite song by them with Molly's Chamber followed by Velvet Snow...but they have plenty of good tunes:yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
So glad to see people bumping up old threads with postive motives. :rolleyes:

I happen to dig KOL, btw. ;)

But it got turned into a positive thread, so does it really matter it didn't get bumped up by someone with positive motives?

I personally don't go digging for bands I don't like to comment on, but if someone else does trash a fave of mine I will post my opinion in there too, so that it might move in a better direction (which you did also).

:)

They're from Tennesse [ if im not mistaken ]
Jared, Caleb, Nathan Followill are brothers, Matthew Followill is their cousin.

They have 2 albums [ :eyebrow: ] Youth & Young Manhood & Aha Shake heartbreak

:heart:
I like them.

Mullen4Prez said:
THEY SUCK!

Let's try and stay on the postive track now, alright?

Originally posted by indra

But it got turned into a positive thread, so does it really matter it didn't get bumped up by someone with positive motives?

No, which means anything is possible around this place. :up: ;)

Hallelujah.

i didn't really like them when i saw them open for u2, but i got a couple of the songs stuck in my head, then i got the cd, then i finally listenened to it.

no i'm going to see them in denver at the paramount tomorrow and couldn't be more excited to see them. GREAT BAND. also, the secret machines are opening, and i just bought their cd, they are pretty good as well.

Back
Top Bottom