Who is hotter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is hotter

• Avadark

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • BSB

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Sorry about that lads. Someone got hold of my computer and started posting ridiculous stuff.

Anyway back to normality.

What's going on with the sheep and all that?

It's not funny. It's all very well to take the piss about stuff like that but it's not funny, damnit it is not funny.

Now I heard all about the sheep and stuff but you should keep that stuff, you gotta keep it to yourself, you know?

Same with the blow-up dolls, Mullen4Prez, same with the blow-up dolls :wink:

Ahh but I hear you are the tough guy, The guy that lives to get the piss taking out of him. Blow up dolls who said anything about blow up dolls? The jury will vote on whether or not that was you in the bushes with my sheep or not. A verdict will be made in the next few days. You may step down.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Yes the jury will vote. yes it will. It certainly will and sooner than you think Mullen4prez sooner than you thinks

Thanks. I really :love: U2. Bono is my favorite. I :love: it when he sings Beautiful Day. That's just the sexiest song ever. :drool: I like to belly dance to it. I really want to be pulled up on stage so I can tell Bono all about my personal mission of world peace. My last name is kinda Irish so I must be related to Bono :hyper:

myusernamehere said:
Good luck with that :up:

Aren't we all related in some way or another?

I'm distantly related to George Bush as in he about my 30th cousin:| I may be related to you whoever you may be, of course Dolphins will never be halted and/ or stopped from driving golf buggies to the eternal oblivion of the Interference related nonsense we have all become accustomed too:wink:

Dance for me please:| :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

beli said:
Financeguy, this quote of yours
Which poem please? I'm having a debate with someone and need some backup. lol

Hmmm. I may have mis-spoken in saying it was an exact "lifting".

Per the John Waters book "Race of Angels - Ireland and the Genesis of U2", page 137:-

" 'The wind will crack in wintertime/This bomb-blast/No spoken words....just a scream/Tonight we build a bridge across the sea and land........'. This, as he [refering to Bono] says, is not American folk or blues. 'The words are much more influenced by poets like Heaney or Kavanagh than, say, Woddy Guthrie' "

Back
Top Bottom