Who is going to win the Rose Bowl game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want Nebraska to win but I have to go with the Hurricanes.

------------------

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

Okay, hubby and I have a small wager - I say Nebraska!! (I get dinner at Red Lobster - he gets a back massage)!

Not Nebraska. I saw one too many heart breaking loses to NU and I can't support them. Granted, I went to college at the Univ. of Missouri and our football team sucked but really-- those Big Red people would invade my stadium and it was annoying. And we totally won that game in '97 when they ended up being co-champions. go Miami!

Originally posted by sharky:
Not Nebraska. I saw one too many heart breaking loses to NU and I can't support them. Granted, I went to college at the Univ. of Missouri and our football team sucked but really-- those Big Red people would invade my stadium and it was annoying. And we totally won that game in '97 when they ended up being co-champions. go Miami!

Jesus, what is it with Missouri being robbed by national "champions"? Colorado in '90, Nebrasks in '97.

I'd like to see Nebraska win just to mess up the BCS scenario a little more...Oregon should be facing Miami tonight.
But I'll be quite happy if Nebraska just stays within 8.5 points of the 'Canes.
wink.gif

As for Missouri's history of screwings...what's a 5th down among friends anyway...
smile.gif

Well now, those 10 guys on the Nebraska offense not named Eric Crouch are really stinking it up...

Originally posted by Hewson:
Oregon should be facing Miami tonight.
At halftime this statement of mine looks quite accurate...sorry Husker fans, but your team is an embarrassment and shouldn't be in this game...at least I can get to bed early...no drama here.

Speedracer...the 10 offensive players may be stinking the joint up...but the 11 defensive guys make thenm look like All Americans
eek.gif

Originally posted by Hewson:
Speedracer...the 10 offensive players may be stinking the joint up...but the 11 defensive guys make thenm look like All Americans
eek.gif

It definitely helps that Miami's receiver No. 5 pulls his DB down by the jersey *every single play*. He's a dirty player.

Back
Top Bottom