who...if anyone in Interland.....are you really or possibly..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
obSESSED with.....hmmm?:eyebrow:

Go on, spill it here!

Like Im obsessed with Wanderer and Zoomerangs posts.........reason why?

They both naughty boys needing a good tie-down and sorting out........their posts create havoc and Im obsessed with the shite they print.......I just HAVE to smooch these guys..........their posts have me obsessed.......:evil: They need to be punished, they are like Bevis and Butthead rolled into one arse.......I read their posts a LOT!

Maddie goes :evil:

muhahahhwhahwhhahhwhahahwwaawwwwwwwwwwaaah!

well, anyone???????

*says in Thriller voice*
'obseeeeeeessssssssssed?'

Ahahahhahahahahahahah! :macdevil:

:der:....................................:scratch:.............................................:rolleyes:..................................:yawn:.............

I do look forward to Wanderer posting. I don't know if obsesive would be the word I would use though. He has a style I like and a wit i find attractive.

rougerums.

wanderers.

u2bamas.

jonny swallows.

z edges.

basstraps.

prolly more guys.

no girls here know how to write anything of interest to me, they pretty much all suck at interferencing.

:angry:

thanks mad1, those were some kind words... :sexywink:

maddie is just a loose cannon..I always like reading these "zaney" threads!

Zoomerang96 said:
prolly more guys.

no girls here know how to write anything of interest to me, they pretty much all suck at interferencing.

So yah i always knew you were gay, bear.

you=suck.

and yes, bears threads are in fact the best here.

I'm the admin!! They live in two totally different places.. not to mention complete different personalites.

Just trust me on this.. I cant spread the details on the board. :sexywink:

these "favourite things" polls are not my cup of tea

but it is an opportunity to say

I have lurked in the halls of LS and ZC for quite some time now and just recently DOL( oh and the occassional "imho" in FYM)
I look forward to reading what everyone has to say. It has been interesting, educational, fun and a pleasure.
I like it when Elvis enters the building and tells people ......we're a reflection of society..........thank you very much :wave:

umm, I pay some extra attention to posts by cass and J. Swallow (even though Swallow's post are often as mediocre as mine)

that's about it

bonoman said:
Rougerm and Melon(to this day i think they are the same person)

LOL...trust me. We're two different people.

But I accept the compliment. :sexywink:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom