Who here is planning on seeing Coldplay in Seattle at the Paramount?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I am soooooo excited to see a date in the Pacific Northwest!! Who here is planning on trying to get tickets? I know I am!! :D If there are a few of us... we could have an Interferencer gathering!!

Mrs.Clayton... Calluna... who else?? I know you guys live in Seattle area... BC people... Michael Griffiths... Carmanah... Speak up guys!!

oh my.... that place rocks! Check out www.theparamount.com :drool: The floor seating looks like it will be GA!! In such a fancy theatre! Oh I better get tickets.

How'd other people fair here with the Coldplay pre-sale? I know some tickets have gone onsale already so.... Can't you tell I am excited???? :D

Hey Angel,

I hadn't planned on getting tickets for Coldplay because I havent gotten a chance to hear much of their music yet. I have seen a bunch of shows at the Paramount though and it is a very nice intimate venue with fancy chandeliers and stuff. I have been in seats and in GA floor at the Paramount and in my experience it is more fun to be in GA. The people in the balcony seats were stuffier and older and had the nerve to try to get notiti and I to sit down during Gorillaz because "they had paid good money for those seats." So my suggestion would be to go for GA's.

It would be fun to have an interference gathering in Seattle if there are enough of us in the area. What date is the show?

Calluna said:
Hey Angel,

I hadn't planned on getting tickets for Coldplay because I havent gotten a chance to hear much of their music yet.

Start listening!!!!!! It will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES a Pacific Northwest Interferencer gathering is due!! :D

The show is September 04th and tickets go onsale Saturday. the internet presale is Thursday.

Oh dear, I will be out of town at that time. Too bad cause it sounds like fun. Figures that the one time there is a possible interference gathering in Seattle I will be gonz.

I'm so jealous of ya'll! I love Coldplay almost as much as U2. (Almost, but not quite. ;) ) I had the chance to get tix in Minneapolis, but the show was the week before I move back to college. :( *sniff sniff*

Ah, well. I shall let it go this time. I hear they are playing a Chicago arena in September, so maybe I can snag some tix to that show.

*bump

I got through on the presale!!! First row Balcony right. Not GA, but I will try again Saturday for GA. :D OMIGOD I am soooo excited!!!!!

Calluna!!! Mez 11 Row A Seat 7--> Is this good??? :sexywink:

Woohoo, Angel! Congrats!
Yeah, Id say those are very good seats. You will be in the first row with no one in front of you, a perfect view. The only thing is, as I had mentioned before, people will probably bitch at you if you try to stand up and dance. Maybe you will score GAs on Saturday. It depends on what is more important to you, a good view or dancing. Have a great time and be sure to tell us all about it afterwards!

No Freakin' WAY!!!!!
I didn't know they were coming here...Sept 4th...hummmm...
I really like Coldplay...but what are they like live???
Does anyone know how much tickets are??

Edited....$27.50...but I don't have a password :(

I had given thought to seeing them in Scotland while I'm there in the fall...now they're coming to my town.

Hummm..I'll have to think about this one.
Anyone in Seattle going to billy idol next saturday?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom