Who here hates Chelsea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol!
I don't HATE them, but I am jealous of them having so much money at their disposal. But that's just the way things are. The money doesnt do it all tho, as was proved last season. They have a great manager at the helm right now, who has been a great newcomer to the Premiership, and has done wonders with the players at his disposal (take note Sven).

However, they are NOT invincible, and, for this season at least, they are not capable of winning every trophy.

I dont hate them.. however I dont think they help themselves by having someone like Kenyon doing their PR. He is a pillock. Also, I don't think they will ever get the credit for winning the title (if they do win it) most teams get as I think most observers will see that they bought the title. Still, it will be good for football to have someone other than Arsenal and Man U winning the league

Sweet Tart said:
absolutely love them

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

don't hate us cause your losing this year :shame:

I was waiting for you to show Tart!:wink:
Bad day yesterday eh? Oh well - as I said in another thread, you've def. got the league and Carling Cup sewn up!

They have a great manager at the helm right now, who has been a great newcomer to the Premiership, and has done wonders with the players at his disposal

They might have a great manager, but they have an awfull coach! I used to like Murinho last year, when he trained FC Porto, but now...

I think Chelsea will got more credit amoung the neutrals for winning the title this year because they are so sick of the Arsenal - Man United thing. Plenty of teams have tried to buy the title in the past and failed so one isn't inevitably linked to the other. The other thing is that we've got to watch one hell of a team at times but they can still mess things up.

Aardvark747 said:

I was waiting for you to show Tart!:wink:
Bad day yesterday eh? Oh well - as I said in another thread, you've def. got the league and Carling Cup sewn up!

of course i would show up. someone's gotta pick up for us. :wink:

it was horrible. i felt so bad for carlo, bridgey and kez. carlo won't be able to play for us against pool on saturday, wayne is injured for the 57th time this season and kez has got to be the unluckiest striker i have ever seen. how can one player hit the woodwork so often in one season????

and i want to think that we have things sewn up too but i'm so scared to even let myself think that.

I love to see them play, but i hate them, they are what football isn't->money!!
That's why i hate Real Madrid

They are now fourth/fifth in my line of disliked clubs. But I cannot hate them as with Manchester United or Huddersfield.

I hate MAN UTD too
Who is fuckin. Man united?
I am fuckin. them too

the irritating thing is, much as they have 9 of my most disliked players in the Premiership, I'm Welsh, therefore Giggs is semi-excused. Secondly, I love watching Christiano Ronaldo play, it's more entertaining than the rest of the game put together usually (especially if you remember the FA cup final last year :drool: )

RA-D said:
the irritating thing is, much as they have 9 of my most disliked players in the Premiership, I'm Welsh, therefore Giggs is semi-excused. Secondly, I love watching Christiano Ronaldo play, it's more entertaining than the rest of the game put together usually (especially if you remember the FA cup final last year :drool: )

I do indeed! A great performence. Why on earth Sven awarded Ruud the man of the match, is just bizzare. Anyone could see how well Ronaldo played in that game.

Aardvark747 said:

I do indeed! A great performence. Why on earth Sven awarded Ruud the man of the match, is just bizzare. Anyone could see how well Ronaldo played in that game.

The judgement of the man is frightening, I think Van Horse Face only had two touches of the ball the whole game whereas Ronaldo ran the show.

though i'm not a chelsea fan i think it's good that chelsea wins, it's good for the english football, for too many years the championship was just a thing between man utd and arsenal. it's boring when every year the same team wins, so welcome chelsea! mourinho may be a not so funny man, but in the moment he's definitely the best trainer in the world, no discussions!

only one team can have the best coach in the world. chelsea has him. that's why you hate them.

you will hate them more after they win the premier and the champions league.

Back
Top Bottom