Who here does not own an iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2_Muse said:

That's why I want one. It's just easier to carry around than a whole bunch of CDs.

While the iPod is ideal, if you want a cheaper alternative, get a discman that plays mp3 discs (they start around only $35). You can fit hours of music on mp3 discs and while you'll still need discs, you can take two or three as opposed to a whole CD case of albums.

I dont have one yet. I made it my mission to own one in the new year so Ive been saving money
Im hoping it wont be like a bummer romp in the sack. all hyped up and I wait and wait and then its kinda
blah
Im sure it wont be but still. Im a pessimist sometimes

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
While the iPod is ideal, if you want a cheaper alternative, get a discman that plays mp3 discs (they start around only $35). You can fit hours of music on mp3 discs and while you'll still need discs, you can take two or three as opposed to a whole CD case of albums.

Yeah, I have a discman like that, but I still tend to take a ton of CDs with me. :|

i'm gonna wait and get a used one in the future. I was gonna ask for one for xmas but i asked for a digital camera because its something i really need and have wanted for like 2 years. plus i could use a digicam more than an ipod on the tour.

i've seen refurbished and used 40 gb ipods on http://froogle.google.com/ and Amazon.com for like $250, not bad but i'll wait, maybe get a discman that plays mp3 discs for now.

u2bonogirl said:
I dont have one yet. I made it my mission to own one in the new year so Ive been saving money
Im hoping it wont be like a bummer romp in the sack. all hyped up and I wait and wait and then its kinda
blah
Im sure it wont be but still. Im a pessimist sometimes

I have yet to meet someone who was disappointed after purchasing an iPod.

I don't. I'm happy with my mp3 cd player (although I plan to get another as this one is acting horrendously). Plus, what would I do with my cd collection? :-D

lol

You guys so you don't need an IPod. Borrow one from a relative or friend. Use it regularly for a week and then give it back to said relative or friend. Now go on living your life. All of a sudden you will need one. :wink:

I bought the iPod for my birthday last month and it is great. I know theycatch you to pay another $ 100 for the itunes u2 complete set but it is so worth it. I have most all of their songs, different dance mixesand alot of b-sides. I am so addicted:wink:

Back
Top Bottom